Franklin

Tiff

I'm really having trouble working some lyrics out. You know in the background how Josh (I think it's Josh) sings "you remind me of a time when we were so alive, do you remember that, do you remember that"... well he sings another part after that...does anyone know what he says?

could you remind me of a time when we were so alive

(everything has changed)

do you remember that? do you remember that?

(everything has changed)

could you help me push aside all that I have left behind

(everything has changed)

do you remember that? do you remember that?

the "everything has changed" is hayley and the other parts are josh/jason, I'm not sure whose singing it... is that the part you're talkin about?

what did she say?

She just talked about how homesick they got recording the album in Orlando for two months and how this was a song about home and how it made them feel.

It wasn't so much what she said as how she said it. It just made it seem like a very emotional song for them.

• 8 months later...
has anyone EVER heard this song live??

Yep :)

When I saw them at the Recher Theatre back last...September, I think (the tour they went on with My American Heart), Bedlight for Blueeyes didn't show up, so they got to play a longer set. They played the entire album...it was AMAZING.

I was so excited to hear Franklin live...

has anyone EVER heard this song live??

Yep :)

When I saw them at the Recher Theatre back last...September' date=' I think (the tour they went on with My American Heart), Bedlight for Blueeyes didn't show up, so they got to play a longer set. They played the entire album...it was AMAZING.

I was so excited to hear Franklin live...[/quote']

ooooooh... i'm jealous