How Has Paramore Influenced Your Life?

Darick

Firstly, hi! My name's Darick I'm new here, obviously. I just found PF recently. :P

Anyway, I was just curious about how Paramore has influenced other fans like me.

I'm sorry if there's a thread about this already, i've used the search thing, but I didn't find anything.

Anyway here's how they've influenced me..

Honestly; to not smoke, drink, do drugs.

But the biggest factor, is to have faith, in Jesus. I don't know it may seem weird to some people, but they've strengthened my faith when I was down.

What Hayley wrote [[that's in your blog]] that I read a couple months ago really inspired me that, even if I try to be perfect--I'll never be && I can't always live up to anyone expectations except myself.

Paramore in general had been very inspiring because they've showed everyone out there that you can make it big in whatever you put your heart to. I'm not saying I'm going to start a band but just things in general. I've been writing since I was born almost but until recently I didn't take it seriously because no one else did. It was always, "Somebody your age can't put out a book." or like what Zac's teacher said in last year's back to school video, "You have to put something realistic. Be honest with yourself, a kid your age will never get that far." But I have been writing, I've been writing nonstop ever sense I read that around May. Even if my spelling && grammar is a little off, I've been told now that I could actually get some place in my life at this age && it was all because of Paramore.

hmmm...there's so much. i'm just gonna make a list.

- to be ok with yourself, not giving in to pressure

- to do everything the best possible way

- that it doesn't matter how old you are, it's how much you put into it

- girls can be in bands, too haha

- "be unforgettable"

umm...i can't think right now cos i'm listening to punchline. but i wrote a short paper on it for english last year. =]

they've really made me appreciate music and become more passionate about it. i want to actually learn how to play piano and guitar. i have the instruments sitting around, but i've never actually been motivated enough to learn how to play them. and most importantly they've made me just want to be a better person in general. i may not be religious like they are, but i still have strong morals and beliefs. hayley is so classy, she never swears or wears revealing clothing and i think she sets a great example for young girls. she is the epitome of a good role model. :]

This is going to sound lame but they really have made me love music & i've found out about so many other great bands through them..

They also always look like their having fun in photos and vidios and stuff so its kinda been like 'screw everyone, just do whatever the fack you want even if your going to look like a total idiot' cause in the end who gives a who-ha about other peoples judgement

but yeah, lol

honestly, they haven't really influenced my life at all. the only band that i would consider saying influenced my life would be Blink 182. solely because if it wasn't for them, i might have never started listening to the music i do now, and i might have never started writing my own music.

Paramore just makes me very happy. especially when i listen to their first cd.

I actually have written about how they influenced my life in an English essay & got a good grade for it plusss my english teacher listens to them so yeah thats pretty cool in itself :D

back to subject..

Paramore's music has taught me that its ok to feel feelings you think you shouldnt feel & ive never been able to relate to any other bands lyrics & music like i can relate to theirs. Also the fact that Hayley is like ''Its not about me we're a band.'' is something i value alot because it shows she stays true to herself & doesnt wnat the limelight to herself, she wants it with her best friends.

I idolise Hayley for so many reasons aswell she's truely amazing & id hate it if she changed who she is.

I love you guys.

P.S the blog you posted on your myspace with the quote from Hayley also inspired me in the same way as you.