Please Pray for my grandmother

kristina

I don't come on here as much anymore.. however i felt the need to come back and look for help from everyone.

today i found out that my grandmother had uterine cancer &i dont want to really go into detail about it. but my family just told me now most of them had knew about it. shes in the hospital and is suppose to have surgery for it eventually. today they had her hooked to an IV to get the swelling down in her legs and treat her ulcers. they want her to get better physically before the surgery. shes suppose to do some type of chemotherapy soon. they don't know what stage of cancer she is in yet. she could have had it for years or just recently. we don't know yet.. & they have to remove some tumors or something also.

basically ive had an emotional breakdown because i know that there's nothing i can do about it but give her my love. ive died a little inside. im very close with her. and it KILLS me inside to know that she is 79 years old and the surgery is risky. her breathing was better today which was good. &i just dont know what to do. i know i have to be strong. i wish i was half as strong as my mother in this situation. i jsut dont know.

but i have a favor to ask it doesnt matter if you are christian or whatever but Please Please pray for my grandmother that she will be okay and will come home soon. thank you everyone. i really appreciate it.

<3

• Like 1

Hey Kris, may the blessings be with her. She needs it more than all of us at a time like this. Cancer is serious, and I'm pretty sure your grandma will fight it. Just believe and keep your hopes up. My prayers for her are kept.

If anything, you have my number somewhere, call me or text me, I'm here.

Awwww, Kristina...I'll definitely be praying for you. My grandma and mom got breast cancer at the same time and they both beat it a couple weeks ago! God can work miracles.

PM/e-mail/IM me if you need to talk about anything at all, at anytime. My info is on my profile. :) *hugs*

~Arya

You have my prayers don't you worry about it, I lost my grandmother about 5 years ago and she was like my second mom. Her and my Grandfather both past away and i couldn't do anything about it but now I know I have the chance to pray for someone else and actually do something about it. Stay strong, keep on praying as will the rest of us.;-)

i know what you feel its scary i do have way to much experience with that... ill pray ive lost 3 of my granparents because of that ...and now my dad has it so ... but i hope she will be ok just as my dad...

I'm sorry to hear this, i lost both my mum and my grandma to cancer 2 years ago so i know how hard it is to go through.

They wouldn't unnecessarily put your grandmother through surgery if they truly didn't think it would help, so there's certainly hope, and once they know what they're dealing with more and more treatment is becoming available these days.

Stay strong, thing's have a way of working out in the end, even if it's not how you pictured it.

Hey Kris, may the blessings be with her. She needs it more than all of us at a time like this. Cancer is serious, and I'm pretty sure your grandma will fight it. Just believe and keep your hopes up. My prayers for her are kept.

If anything, you have my number somewhere, call me or text me, I'm here.

thank you lai, your always there for me

I'm sorry to hear this, i lost both my mum and my grandma to cancer 2 years ago so i know how hard it is to go through.

They wouldn't unnecessarily put your grandmother through surgery if they truly didn't think it would help, so there's certainly hope, and once they know what they're dealing with more and more treatment is becoming available these days.

Stay strong, thing's have a way of working out in the end, even if it's not how you pictured it.

thank you, & im sorry to hear that, your family is in my thoughts definately.

Awwww, Kristina...I'll definitely be praying for you. My grandma and mom got breast cancer at the same time and they both beat it a couple weeks ago! God can work miracles.

PM/e-mail/IM me if you need to talk about anything at all, at anytime. My info is on my profile. :) *hugs*

~Arya

thats good im glad they got through it. & thank you i really appreciate that!

You have my prayers don't you worry about it, I lost my grandmother about 5 years ago and she was like my second mom. Her and my Grandfather both past away and i couldn't do anything about it but now I know I have the chance to pray for someone else and actually do something about it. Stay strong, keep on praying as will the rest of us.;-)

thats the worst im sorry. thank you<3