Paramore Chart Updates - New Update 9.6.07

WayneFarro

okay, well i was looking through a magazine earlier and i noticed Paramore were still in a few charts, so i thought i'd update you on their latest chart positions. they're still no.65 in the album charts which i think is amazing:-

UK Album chart- no.65

UK Rock Album Chart - no.2

UK tv airplay chart - no.33

Kerrang airplay chart - no.4

i found that really irritating, both my local supermarkets (asda and sainsbury's) didnt hav it for sale, when i knew for fact it was in the charts (this is when it was at number 20 sumthing in the main album chart)

I dont get it... if they are no. 65 in the UK Album chart, why is it that whenever I have been to Tesco, they dont have the CD? Their chart goes up to like no. 75 I think at my local one. Its not out of stock either cause its not written on the chart list either. Or is the Tesco chart different?

yeah i never see it in any supermarkets, it's strange that they don't stock paramore when they're doing so well in the charts. it's kinda irritating, cos if they stocked it, it could sell more.

^Yeah exactly but maybe its like the most popular ones in the shop reach the higher charts... but then again that doesnt make sense either cause they need to have it in the shop to sell it to get it in the charts. I think its just what they want to put there, all made up cause it never seems right. Buuuuut I also think that the official chart is kinda fixed cause its always rubbish that gets to number 1 like that stupid crazy frog grrrrr.

I dont get it... if they are no. 65 in the UK Album chart, why is it that whenever I have been to Tesco, they dont have the CD? Their chart goes up to like no. 75 I think at my local one. Its not out of stock either cause its not written on the chart list either. Or is the Tesco chart different?

I haven't seen it in my two local tescos, but they're both the small mini-tescos. The only shop I have seen riot in is HMV. Oh and virgin. Nor woolworths, normally they're up to date on the charts.

I'm sure I saw MB on Scuzz yesterday or the day before at 4th place on their charts, but that's a daily thing.

Normally when I want an album it's out in the shops, and it's in the charts its on the shelfs. Unless they are all out of stock, which to be honest wouldn't be right if its every supermarket.

I went in wollies yesterday for school stuff and I went around the cds part just to see if it's there, no luck yet. Even looked on the charts couldn't find Riot, or misery business. Searched around the whole cd part couldn't even find awkif. It's really just is a wtf?! thing.

I went asda to get my mum her album she wanted came out yesterday and it was there. But then again they don't go up to the 60s :( only top 40.

New update - http://www.kingsofar.com is reporting that RIOT! sold 33k copies last week, up from 14k the week before...

And AP.net, via HitsDailyDouble, is saying that RIOT! will chart at #14 this week in the US - its highest chart position to date!

New update - http://www.kingsofar.com is reporting that RIOT! sold 33k copies last week, up from 14k the week before...

And AP.net, via HitsDailyDouble, is saying that RIOT! will chart at #14 this week in the US - its highest chart position to date!

**passes out**

Whoa, that's really good. I'm so happy for them. NUMBER 14! Ah! That's so amazing.