Laguna Beach

chadillac182

haha agreed. I was watching Room 401 (lmao it's so bad) in between Criss Angel commercials, and like every commercial from 401, like 4 in a row had Misery Business in it...I was like "YOU'RE GONNA MAKE THEM HAVE FANGIRLS WHO LIKE ONE SONG! STOPPPPPPPP" haha

We already have those "FANGIRLS" around here.....it kills me I even remember tellin them bout Paramore a long time ago and they are just now loving them..well loving Misery Bussiness...i just ignore it lol kills me though.

Ahhh the MTV commercials. They're adoreable. And I love them to death.

HOWEVER...

I thought MTV was promoting them CORRECTLY, which is new for them, lol...

Thennnn the horror hit me--

I saw that they started to blend them into their commercials for their shitty shows, I literally got sick to my stomach... Now all the teenies and peppy girls that make it their life to not miss an episode of The Hills or their other shitty new show (that's basically the same thing, just with different character names) will be trying to lay claim to Paramore... And then the true fans will catch flack for listening to them because they'll look like sell-outs because all of the snooty kids will claim them.

Don't get me wrong, all of the exposure is AMAZING for them, I just REALLY REALLY wish they had stuck to the JUST Paramore commercials... Not the Paramore/Newport Harbor commercials.

*dies.*

Couldn't have said it better *applauds*

^ Me tooo.

I mean, I'm in LOVE with The Hills and Newport Harbor, cos I'm lame like that, but it's making me sick.

Its not that I don't want them to get famous, cos really, they deserve it. But I don't want them to be known as the band who were shamelessly plugged by MTV on the most superficial yet popular series.

Though I gotta admit...some of those clips are friggin funny.

I probably like the one with the stuffed bear the best...where Zach and Jeremy try to give him money to let them into the 'club'. Oh, and the staring contest one. hahaha.

hahha i luv the staring one. its hilarious.

but its starting to get annoying. i luv the clips of them but i dont the mixing there song in with the next new dumb episode of hills. but the skits they do and the acoustic songs are great.

thsi publicity is really working. my friend who used to hate paramore now actually likes them and wants me to send her some of there songs.

im hating/loving this mtv thing