High School

LaceyMoselyFan

2day was my third day of high school. and so far high school SUCKS!!! i dont have any classes with my close friends but i have classes with my not so close friends so theres always that akward silence thing. but i really just hate it. im kinda shy so it sucks i have classes with ppl i dont normally talk 2. anyone else just starting high school? or have been through this?:willy_nilly:

2day was my third day of high school. and so far high school SUCKS!!! i dont have any classes with my close friends but i have classes with my not so close friends so theres always that akward silence thing. but i really just hate it. im kinda shy so it sucks i have classes with ppl i dont normally talk 2. anyone else just starting high school? or have been through this?:willy_nilly:

give it time...youll make new friends....but high school does suck...yay no more for me

oh,i know what you're going through. in ninth grade i took tech and none of my friends were in my class. i actually knew nobody. you might go to class i just stare at the clock for awhile, but sooner or later you'll meet some people.

i actually love high school. sure, you'll meet some real jerks and hate some teachers but that's just part of the experience

It'll get better! Just don't worry and be yourself. As scary as seems right now, just know that there's a whole bunch more kids in the same boat as you, and they're probably just as nervous and shy as you are. Just keep your chin up and eventually everything will start to fall into place, you just have to be patient. :)

Ah, I do know how you feel. I just started high school today. And since I was homeschooled since 1st grade until now, I knew not a single soul at my high school and am just getting that school expirience. But you know what? You will make friends. Today, some girls came up and said hi to me and we hung out. That will happen to you too. Give it time.

I tend to be shy too, so I know how you feel. But do not be afraid to greet someone in the halls. All you kids are there for the next four years of your lives, so you may aswell become a sort of family. My high school really wants to be the whole school like a family, and it is. Things work out better that way, you know?

I wish you well on your high school journey! You can make high school fun! Soon enough, you will get used to it. The first, maybe second week, may feel awkward at first. But you will surely get into the swing of things. ^_^

im entering my senior year of high school in two weeks.

i love it. My class size is around i think 300, and im proud to say that I know about 75% of my class.

my advice to you is if you want to meet friends, join clubs and activities... join a team or get active in your class board to meet people in your grade.

i'm in tons of activities....soccer, lacrosse, key club, mun, student council....

just dont be afraid cuz im sure although some people dont show it, they're just as nervous about meeting people aswell.

good luck this year.

enjoy high school as much as you can....I graduated in May...and now its the real world for me..Im still looking for a full time job lol..But I dont miss it that much but like the others have said talk to new people every day, join clubs and get into activites. It will help you out alot. Hope your high school years are fun for ya. good luck.

enjoy high school as much as you can....I graduated in May...and now its the real world for me..Im still looking for a full time job lol..But I dont miss it that much but like the others have said talk to new people every day, join clubs and get into activites. It will help you out alot. Hope your high school years are fun for ya. good luck.

yup..now i have to start college OMG...ur senior year goes by so fast.....enjoy it....

Yeah, parts of high school do suck, but don't just let it pass. It's true what they say about how it's in high school that you have the best times of you life. Like the others have said, you not being with your friends during class is not a bad thing. It helps you meet new people, and don't worry about being shy. Just give it time. By the time you're in your senior year, you'll almost feel like crying to leave high school behind. Just be involved and the experience will definitely be a great one.

Dude, all I have to say is enjoy it while you can. Don't take advantage of it...

I start college monday--that means my days of never touching my books and getting A's and B's are over... I have to learn how to study now.

By the time you're in your senior year, you'll almost feel like crying to leave high school behind. Just be involved and the experience will definitely be a great one.

Hahahaha, I didn't cry once... But I suppose that literally half of my class going to the same college as me probably had something to do with it lol... It's werid, but nothing that I felt I should cry over :P