One thing about yourself

lavina15

I would've guessed most of the people here as 2 to 3 years older than what they actually are. Nonono, not because of your pictures! Because of your posts, their style, the thoughts contained etc...

One dude in another board once told me "Sometimes I forget how old you are when compared to your 35+ manners" :) I think that was a joke, but still a great compliment... the same way, I hope you get what I'm saying here.

An extraordinary bunch you are, PF! :hug:

I would've guessed most of the people here as 2 to 3 years older than what they actually are. Nonono, not because of your pictures! Because of your posts, their style, the thoughts contained etc...

One dude in another board once told me "Sometimes I forget how old you are when compared to your 35+ manners" :) I think that was a joke, but still a great compliment... the same way, I hope you get what I'm saying here.

An extraordinary bunch you are, PF! :hug:

:mrgreen: Some are actually surpring if I didn't know those people well already.

I think a little punk attitude is needed here. "FU world! I may be younger than you but that doesn't stop me from being better than you" Don't be ashamed of your age!

I think I suit my age perfectly... Some times I can act more mature, many times less.. So 14 is alright.

Around here, that's quite rare, Shannon(turning down cigarettes)! Keep it up! I tried a cigarette once, but it was absolutely disgusting. I do have the habit of smoking a cuban cigar on a special occasion, though. It's been 1,5 years since one of those...

Around here, that's quite rare, Shannon(turning down cigarettes)! Keep it up! I tried a cigarette once, but it was absolutely disgusting. I do have the habit of smoking a cuban cigar on a special occasion, though. It's been 1,5 years since one of those...

It wasn't just the fact that it was a cigarette... I hate being put under pressure by others and forced into something just because they were doing it too. At one point, I started to go out with a group of people of varied age, none of which particularly interested in me.. They'd get alcohol and cigarettes, even though underage, and drink/smoke them by the river. I gave into the alcohol, but not cigarettes.. I don't count friends as people who force you into things to be accepted.

I know what you mean. I steered clear of those people, even if it sometimes meant being looked down upon. I had my own circle of closest friends where I didn't need to pretend anything. I still see these 12-14 year old kiddies smoking and drinking as nothing more but clowns. Excitement of doing something you're not supposed to be doing? That's so cool...

I know what you mean. I steered clear of those people, even if it sometimes meant being looked down upon. I had my own circle of closest friends where I didn't need to pretend anything. I still see these 12-14 year kiddies smoking and drinking as nothing more but clowns. Excitement of doing something you're not supposed to be doing? That's so cool...

Pretty much yeah, because, when it boils down to it, they are extremely boring people!! They probably say it about me because I'd rather be safe at home posting on this forum (lol), but at least I have a bit of a personality, they were so dull. :/

Indeed. They get to the river and then they are like "ok, here we are...WTF are we supposed to do now? I guess we'll just drink..." and that's it! The whole thing is so socially awkward that I cringe here on my seat right now. :)

Haha, yep, exactly!!

It won't let me sign in to msn.