One thing about yourself

lavina15

What's wrong?

Seven is my favourite number.

He's getting old(he turns 11 on wednesday), and he has some nerves that are crushed together in his back. And that makes it hard for him to sit on his backlegs, and he can't walk in the stairs or go for long trips. When we've walked him his backlegs quakes. And i'm just afraid he's in pain. And he also has heart- and liverfailure.

Don't you learn french or german at school? :P

I'm extremely nervous about next week.

He's getting old(he turns 11 on wednesday), and he has some nerves that are crushed together in his back. And that makes it hard for him to sit on his backlegs, and he can't walk in the stairs or go for long trips. When we've walked him his backlegs quakes. And i'm just afraid he's in pain. And he also has heart- and liverfailure.

Don't you learn french or german at school? :P

I'm extremely nervous about next week.

Awh that's horrible, poor thing. :crybad: I've been through all that with my cousins dog who sadly passed away a year and a bit ago. He was 13 and literally a couple of months younger than me, I grew up with him and was devastated when he died. I still miss him, but he also had cancer.

I'm pretty sure your dog will have a few years left, he'll just slow down, that's all.

I did French for three years but didn't take it at GCSE because, to be quite frank, I hated my teacher. :/

I'm getting Norwegian and Hungarian lessons though. :P I used to get Swedish ones too haha.

Sorry this post is so long.

Awh that's horrible, poor thing. :crybad: I've been through all that with my cousins dog who sadly passed away a year and a bit ago. He was 13 and literally a couple of months younger than me, I grew up with him and was devastated when he died. I still miss him, but he also had cancer.

I'm pretty sure your dog will have a few years left, he'll just slow down, that's all.

I did French for three years but didn't take it at GCSE because, to be quite frank, I hated my teacher. :/

I'm getting Norwegian and Hungarian lessons though. :P I used to get Swedish ones too haha.

Sorry this post is so long.

Aw, i'm sorry about your cousins dog.:(

We had to operate Caro last year, cause they thought he had cancer, luckily he didn't. I did not sleet at all that week, when we were waiting for the answer, it was awful.

And yeah, i really hope he has a few years left. I have no idea what i'm gonna do without him. I got him when i were 5, so he's like always been there. I'm gonna be heartbroken the day we have to put him to sleep.

You're getting Norwegian lessons? Like real lessons? ;D haha

Aw, i'm sorry about your cousins dog.:(

We had to operate Caro last year, cause they thought he had cancer, luckily he didn't. I did not sleet at all that week, when we were waiting for the answer, it was awful.

And yeah, i really hope he has a few years left. I have no idea what i'm gonna do without him. I got him when i were 5, so he's like always been there. I'm gonna be heartbroken the day we have to put him to sleep.

You're getting Norwegian lessons? Like real lessons? ;D haha

Awh, I really do hope he pulls through and has a few years left. It's always awful to lose a pet. :(

Hahaha nooo, I meant from you hehe.

Awh, I really do hope he pulls through and has a few years left. It's always awful to lose a pet. :(

Hahaha nooo, I meant from you hehe.

Yeah, it is.

Haha, i had a feeling you ment that x'D

Let me know if you wanna learn some other norwegain words/sentence. :P

How about "Guro and I are the cyewlest geeks to ever walk the earth, got it?" Lmfao! It can go in my sig. :P

Haha, okey! let's see... "Guro og jeg er de kewleste nerdene som noen gang kommer til å gå på jorda, skjønner du?" I think it would be something like that. cool=kul, so i took cyewl=kewl (:

I'm listening to a song "cry" and it really makes me cry. oO

:hug: By Rihanna?

Haha, okey! let's see... "Guro og jeg er de kewleste nerdene som noen gang kommer til å gå på jorda, skjønner du?" I think it would be something like that. cool=kul, so i took cyewl=kewl (:

Awesome, thanks!