One thing about yourself

lavina15

I've been without alcohol for a month now. Definitely a significant milestone for a Finnish man of my age. :D And yes, that ended a few minutes ago, and I'm now enjoying a nice cold beer for the first time in a long time. I haven't gotten myself really drunk in ages though! That just feels really dumb nowadays. And the hangover on the day after is just not worth it anymore. I guess I've done my time with that crap already. But hey, nothing's wrong with the occasional beer every now and then!

I've been without alcohol for a month now. Definitely a significant milestone for a Finnish man of my age. :D And yes, that ended a few minutes ago, and I'm now enjoying a nice cold beer for the first time in a long time. I haven't gotten myself really drunk in ages though! That just feels really dumb nowadays. And the hangover on the day after is just not worth it anymore. I guess I've done my time with that crap already. But hey, nothing's wrong with the occasional beer every now and then!

Best realise too much drink is bad before the problems start! :)

Chicken curry is my favourite meal. :)

I'm seriously (or not) addicted to chocolate! It wasn't that bad as a little child when I had to save my allowance to buy candy, but now when money's no longer a problem, chocolate becomes one. :) Don't know what do with it... as of now, I'm doing nothing about it.

*distant echoes of the past* Best realise too much chocolate is bad before the problems start!

I DON'T have a chocolate problem you hear me?! :willy_nilly:

Let's look at the 12 step program...

1.Admission of powerlessness

Okay, I'm not that far yet...:shifty:

I'm thinking the same! Especially since I have to get up early and do a 4-hour drive home. But I still have a few more beers to take care of, and a few more albums to listen to. I guess I can always adjust the alarm clock a couple of hours later. :P

I'm left-handed.

I'm thinking the same! Especially since I have to get up early and do a 4-hour drive home. But I still have a few more beers to take care of, and a few more albums to listen to. I guess I can always adjust the alarm clock a couple of hours later. :P

I'm left-handed.

That sounds cool! :)

I'm right-handed as every dammit. :nono: I'd like to be left-handed!

I'm almost crying while I'm watching youtube. I'm pretty sensitive person. :crybad::P