One thing about yourself

lavina15

I've noticed how I've become more sensitive towards music over the years. The first times I've cried because of music have been in these recent months. Other one was from Youtube. :) And actually something Paramore played! It was their cover of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah. It was a combination of different things... I'd just come out of sauna, and I had watched Leonard's original version (not much singing there). Then I watched Paramore's version from Final Riot DVD, and everything that's so great about Hayley's voice hit me at the same time. Something happened...I was just completely showered with goosebumps after goosebumps, and in the end, it resulted in tears.

The other one is even wierder, I cried because of my own playing. Self-indulgent, much?

I was playing this piece with my classical guitar

It's a really demanding piece to play, but everything fell into place with that particular play. I just closed my eyes...let the music take me with it...really felt the melody in my head...swayed with the music...and tears started falling off! Didn't have any goosebumps either, so I felt pretty weird afterwards, but also somewhat proud of myself.

I'm proud of the evolution that I've had. While in the army, I felt like it sealed my ears from music to some extent, but now I feel like I've opened again! Feels great.

PS Yeah, it rocks being left-handed, even if it was a little hard learning to play a right-handed guitar. :)

And what's cuddywufter? :D

PS Yeah, it rocks being left-handed, even if it was a little hard learning to play a right-handed guitar. :)

And what's cuddywufter? :D

I don't even know to be honest, just some dumb nickname that ran through my family over the years. Funnily enough, there are only a few lefties in our family anyway!