vma question

Well I went to vmas.mtv.com a couple of days ago, to check if they were nominated for anything. Maybe best new artist or something, since MTV has been playing them a lot. & they aren't. Not as far as the website goes, anyway.

But I'm hoping to God that they will do a surprise performance or something. Even if they just announce someone, I just want to see them on that stage. lol

No, they can't go, it's beenie weenie night with the fam, they can't miss that.

Sorry. :rotfl:

Well, on the asumption that it's beenie night then no--I mean, how can you NOT miss beenie weenie night? ;-)

On a more serious note: I really do think the answer right now for me is, a maybe. I mean, they probably won't play during the actual VMA's as far as I know. I think somebody said they could play during the pre-show? Am I right...? Which makes sense because they aren't that yet. They're getting there though because today I wore my RIOT! shirt and everyone was hording me saying, "I love that band too! Paramore is kick a--"

No, they can't go, it's beenie weenie night with the fam, they can't miss that.

Sorry. :rotfl:

haha! yeah they cant miss that! :rotfl:

anyways...but if they aren't "Special" enough or whatever how come Ok Go performed at the VMA's last year...they were just an internet band...paramore should definately perform AT the vma's or even just the pre-show!

if they were to perform at the VMA's or even the MTV Movie Awards it would be during the preshow. i don't think they're popular enough to play the actual show.

im going to b watching the preshow and the show hoping to see a a shot of the band. even if it is for a second.

they should present an award or like suprise preformance would always work.

wow. what i'll do for paramore. this is sad. i absolutely hate mtv. but the second paramore is on there im a addict