MEET AND GRILL PARAMORE! competition

megazord

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the girl who asked the question goes "Well there's something we are all dying to know...." and was I like fuck off I have nothing to do with this question. Well I didn't actually say anything but I think Jeremy saw by my facial reaction that I wasn't down with it being asked. Anyways just as it was asked Hayley gave Josh a big hug and then backs off and says they arn't and it would be too weird for them to go out. They handeled it realy well but you can see that they didn't really enjoy it.

i wanna post on there myspace KERRANG SUCKS ARSE or something :D

i love that hayley knew a kerrang reviwer was in the audience and was like '.. and YOU thought it was all about who's dating who and how big my boobs are!' i love her :D

when she said about her boobs i shouted THEY'RE MASSIVE!

may have slightly embarrassed myself there...

i love that hayley knew a kerrang reviwer was in the audience and was like '.. and YOU thought it was all about who's dating who and how big my boobs are!' i love her :D

Tee hee. :rotfl:

Pwnt.

To be fair the reviewers from Kerrang who were there was quite cool. They got these two girls from the interview who didn't have tickets into the show. I think they know during the interview that the question was really from Kerrang so that could of been why Hayley said what that.

Hayley= shortass. xD (I mean that in a good way though!)

And you seem to be missing part of your face in the one with Josh. :-o

Ha yeah thought I better make sure I got all of the main attraction in the photo. I have always said Hayley is one of the most naturally beautiful person I have ever seen but now she was to be the most cutest as well. She is so tiny and sweet it's amazing.

Ha yeah thought I better make sure I got all of the main attraction in the photo. I have always said Hayley is one of the most naturally beautiful person I have ever seen but now she was to be the most cutest as well. She is so tiny and sweet it's amazing.

Ah, stop, don't make me even more jealous. :crybad:

Haha, only joking. ;-)

^ Mate I didn't get to ask any of my questions really. Kerrang told us like 10 mins before the interview that they wanted us to aske funny and silly questions like what superhero whould you want to be and what part of your body would you change. I nearly slipped in your growing up question but the topic changed just as I was going to say it. Was a shame but it made the interview so funny.