MEET AND GRILL PARAMORE! competition

megazord

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibby 1 - 0 Wayne :grin:

Nah seriously dude she is proper awesome. One you would be proud to show the parents.

Haha, I could just imagine that. :lol:

"Mam! Dad! I've got someone to introduce you to! This is Hayley, we met at a music gig." :P

well i'm jealous, she never seems to come out when i've met paramore :[

aww, what a cute couple you and hayley would be lol :]

You couldn't be more right mate. ;-)

From what I have heard they didn't come out after any of the shows on the last tour because there were hundreds of screaming fans waiting out side each venue.

you can have her dude

From what I have heard they didn't come out after any of the shows on the last tour because there were hundreds of screaming fans waiting out side each venue.

cheers man, we'll invite you to the wedding lol :]

yeah i guessed so, from what i heard most of them were like 12-14 year olds.

:rotfl: Ah this is amazing. We could do this all day. What would she think if she saw this conversation?

It's a shame they couldn't hang out after the shows. You know what we need? We need to have a pf.com house party next time they are over and invite them to it. Ah if only it was that easy.

I'm sure we're not the only ones of this planet who are fighting over here. But I'm pretty sure we are both much sexier than all the rest.

Dude just imagine if we could pull off such of house party. The thought of it not being any chance possible is now quite depressing.

haha, yeah you're right. maybe we could devise a system, i'll have her weekdays, you have can her weekends. haha :]

duuuuuude, we so should try and pull that off one day, imagine it, it would be the best damn house party ever!

haha, yeah you're right. maybe we could devise a system, i'll have her weekdays, you have can her weekends. haha :]

duuuuuude, we so should try and pull that off one day, imagine it, it would be the best damn house party ever!

Hahahah fuck me your first comment was so mental you made me spit out my tea lol. Oh my god dude that's such an insane thing to say. If only she would see that, then it would then be Gibby 2 - 0 Wayne. Ah you are one funny guy Wayno. So wished you made it to the Astoria gigs.

It would be pretty damn awesome. Haven't been to a good house party in years. They seem to die out once you hit 18.