MEET AND GRILL PARAMORE! competition

megazord

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ You have no idea how many people have already said that to me. Starting to wish I hadn't told my mates about it as it's all about Hayley to them. :nono:

Oops, sorry. :lol:

I can't begin to imagine the amount of people who have proposed to Hayley. Maybe you should propose to Jeremy, see how that goes down. :P

xD

Ok yesterday was awesome but with a few set backs. First the location had to change because the air con blew in their dressing room so it got moved to a hotel down the road which I think cut some time. Then the girl from Kerrang who was really sweet but obviously under orders said we want you to ask silly, funny questions so all my super cool civilized questions were out the window. Then she said Kerrang want one of you to ask if Hayley and Josh or dating which pissed me off a bit but some girl agreed to do it.

The interview it's self was so funny man. Zac and Jeremy were in super crazy mode. Hayley has to be one of the sweetest and smallest person I have met and Josh is so down to earth. He said he comes on here a quite a bit. In all it was such a good laugh even though we couldn't really ask the questions we really wanted to.

Awww...that sounds awesome!

Its cool you got to meet them! =)

Haha. And its even cooler that Josh comes on here quite often.

Were you allowed to take pictures and stuff?

We had a bit of time at the end. Got pictures with everyone but Jeremy which was a bit gutting. I think they had somewhere else to go after and the fact we had to change locations meant we didn't get all the originally planned time.

Bah! @ Kerrang! for asking about whether Josh/Hayley are dating. Still, it's pretty awesome you got to be in the same room as Paramore. :D

So is there going to be a feature or something on this in an upcoming Kerrang! issue did they say?