Paramore on Radio 1 this morning...

Jammer

It wasn't much of a mention, but some of you might be interested to hear this...

Anyways, every sunday morning on Radio 1 they do a 'Music Generator' thing where they suggest new music for people who phone in, and the girl who was featuring today had some of her fav bands as FOB, MCR, The Used and a few others I can't remember, but anyways one of the suggestions made by the generator was Paramore. :willy_nilly:

And Fearne (the DJ) was pretty flattering about them, saying how awesome they are and how you should see them live if you can etc., and then they played Hallelujah, and after that they were swamped witht texts from listeners saying how awesome Paramore were, how fit Hayley is, etc., and the other DJ, Vernon said how much he loved them as well, and how he liked to rock out to them when he was home alone.

So yeah, it was just a 5 minute thing, but at least I got to listen to Hallelujah on the way home from my Grandad's. :mrgreen:

It wasn't much of a mention, but some of you might be interested to hear this...

Anyways, every sunday morning on Radio 1 they do a 'Music Generator' thing where they suggest new music for people who phone in, and the girl who was featuring today had some of her fav bands as FOB, MCR, The Used and a few others I can't remember, but anyways one of the suggestions made by the generator was Paramore. :willy_nilly:

And Fearne (the DJ) was pretty flattering about them, saying how awesome they are and how you should see them live if you can etc., and then they played Hallelujah, and after that they were swamped witht texts from listeners saying how awesome Paramore were, how fit Hayley is, etc., and the other DJ, Vernon said how much he loved them as well, and how he liked to rock out to them when he was home alone.

So yeah, it was just a 5 minute thing, but at least I got to listen to Hallelujah on the way home from my Grandad's. :mrgreen:

I was gonna mention this too! Beat me to it!.

It made me laugh when the girl was like 'OMG I already love Paramore'. Kinda ruined the point in the NMG. It was like duh, anyone with good music taste likes them!