This has been bothering me...

lyn

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed.

three people have confronted me this week saying,

"you know that paramore band you're obsessed with?

well they're awesome!!!!

me: thinks *duh. that's what i had been trying to tell you all along*

person: i saw their song on mtv!!!

me: which song?

person: i don't know but it was awesome!!!"

ugh.

UGH I know! It's a pain when that happens to me, too. The good news is, I infused Paramore into some friends before MTV, so I know their love of 'em is sincere.

But then again...why get mad about things we can't control? We can't control the bubbleheads, so.

I don't know if I'm the only that notices but here goes. Everyone is saying it's all about the music and not about them changing their look and what not. And it is about the music, but their style of music changed on most the songs on Riot. They're all kinda poppy now, and not saying it's bad or anything. But the old music from their Ep and AWKIF is slower and more close to home in a way. So, any way thats all I have to say for now. I'll probably think of something better to say in like 2 minutes. Oh well.

^ True. I like that their music is faster, but it IS a lot more "poppy" and not as deep as the first album. That, I do miss, but I love that RIOT is more fun, in my opinion.

...I just confused myself, hahaha.

yeah it depends on what youf eel and think about things i mean there are a lot of people who have strong feelings to the songs on riot also ...

i have them for both the albums ... guess it depends on the songs but maybe this is just a long way to say its about people and feelings nobody can say they have to like the first or the second

hey hey guys wait...before you think about cursing ur friends out with being teenies or whatever...REMEMBER everyone started off as a teenie at some point whether u thought u were or not. everyone started listening to their great songs back when pressure was out or stuff like that...THEN you guys started listening to the rest of the songs...eventually becoming a parawhore bit by bit and going to concerts, knowing every lyric, and crying whenever they weren't in ur country xP the people who say those things like "i dont know the name of tht song but they were on mtv and they're great!!!" will eventually become a parawhore or not...

agreed.

three people have confronted me this week saying,

"you know that paramore band you're obsessed with?

well they're awesome!!!!

me: thinks *duh. that's what i had been trying to tell you all along*

person: i saw their song on mtv!!!

me: which song?

person: i don't know but it was awesome!!!"

ugh.

OMGZZZ i hate that. this girl told me how awesome paramore was and for the past two years ive been trying to get her to like them but now she does after mtv got too them.

that annoys me.

nuthin else really.

and too other ppl

they didnt changed they progressed.. i mean if there new alubum was exactly liek AWKIF i would b kinda boring

^ ive say progressed. i mean there still the same ppl. still care for there fans. they havent gotten big headed and acted liek there the shit (like some other bands have as soon as they get to mtv) and if they ever start acting all 'were better than u' (wich i doubt that will happen) then they have changed. but now i call it progression