UK TOUR MERCH

chew_chew

anyone who got tour merch from one on the september dates, please post links to pitcures, because my friend when to a show, and she thinks she brought fake merch.

she brought the tour date riot tee (need to see a pic of that)

and a riot jacket( need to see all them too please)

help me out.

To be honist i think the fake merch was better than the official merch at wolverhampton... it was all dead girly or bags accept for the hoody but it was dead expensive... they needed more of a range and some tees with the band on

The touts were selling everything proper cheap after the last Astoria show, trying to get rid of it all, it was pretty funny how desperate they were. I think they went down to about two quid for a shirt.

The posters make me so angry though because although it's still ripping off the designer, you can probably get around copyright of a t-shirt by not using the exact font and changing the colours a bit, a picture's a picture and it's scamming the photographer so much :[

I'm not much help but have you tried looking on the webstore?

Did anyone at the Astoria see the guy shouting " GET YOUR PAREYMORE T-SHIRTS!" It was just like shut up, take your crap and go home!