London Astoria 6th sept

boarderoxy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This show was so sick.

And the show on the 7th, not as good as the underworld show but my god it was still good.

Who hung around outside and attacked them in their car on the last night? haha

And on the 6th josh filmed aload of us singing out a window at the end any of you doing that?

Haha yeah, I filmed it and it should be uploaded along with the full 6th show on the media section soon

you can see a picture of it here and check my youtube account, they should be there as well soon

http://youtube.com/profile?user=chesh182

img001px6.jpg

img002iq6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
omggg

how amazing was it?

i was in the 3rd row. left

and me and my friend started the encore (paramore chant)

i dont know if it has already been said but the filming was used for an advert aswell

a girl i met at the underground gig called Ceren (sp) was in it,

Which advert was it?

I want to see if I'm in it :P

• 5 weeks later...

wow bit late on this one :lol: but yeh that was an amazing gig, i corwd surfed in miz biz and hayley looked me straight in the eye and winked i almost wet myself, then i was right against the barrier in the centre the rest of the gig, awesome night. after it dispursed i threw up from exhaustion too much water excitement and depression :lol: then i sat on the tube around london half naked for like an hour and got the train home (many a dirty look & some wolf whistles) great night, only regret is i was so smashed at the front that i couldnt get my phone out to take any pics. oh and did any of the other guys there feel a bit out of place?? i sure did.

wow bit late on this one :lol: but yeh that was an amazing gig, i corwd surfed in miz biz and hayley looked me straight in the eye and winked i almost wet myself, then i was right against the barrier in the centre the rest of the gig, awesome night. after it dispursed i threw up from exhaustion too much water excitement and depression :lol: then i sat on the tube around london half naked for like an hour and got the train home (many a dirty look & some wolf whistles) great night, only regret is i was so smashed at the front that i couldnt get my phone out to take any pics. oh and did any of the other guys there feel a bit out of place?? i sure did.

my boyfriend came with me. he said it felt wierd around a bunch of girls.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, I THINK I BROKE IT WITH ANOTHER POST ON ANOHTER FORUM A SECONF AGO.

ANYWAY, DOES ANYONE KNOW ALL THE SONGS THAT THIS PROVIDENCE PLAYED? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU DO. OR AT LEAST THE ONES YOU REMEMBER

I didn't know the names then but I know them a bit better now,

but Hayley joined in with them on A Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

and I remember them singing Card House Dreamer and My Beautiful Rescue

but I'm not too sure of any more =/

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, I THINK I BROKE IT WITH ANOTHER POST ON ANOHTER FORUM A SECONF AGO.

ANYWAY, DOES ANYONE KNOW ALL THE SONGS THAT THIS PROVIDENCE PLAYED? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU DO. OR AT LEAST THE ONES YOU REMEMBER

Ocean Between

Card House Dreamer

Secret Love

Wolf in Sheeps Clothing

Beautiful Rescue

Everyday

Walking on Water

Losing Control

Anything Is Possible (They played it at their headline show at Islington but cant remember if they played it in thier support set)