Who would win in a singing contest Hayley or Avril

steesh

hey guys sorry about getting angry just paramore is a passion of mine i jst cnt stand back and watch them get the P takin out of them

i am a huge a fan of avril and you guys are sitting here flat out dissing her...you don't see me going crazy..

avril has a nice voice but sometimes it isn't as good as it is other times, hayley's voice is always amazing

Haha, I'm only stating the facts. Lol. I mean, damn! I don't know of too many female vocalists that can have all four of those traits as well as bring some soul to the table. I swear, Hayley should cover Etta James and could give just as much "umph" to it... It's a pity Etta James wasn't ever a fan of performing though. Lol.

I mean, c'mon. What does Avril have to offer? Not much vocally. Her voice seems very tight, dry, and nasally most of the time (especially in her latest single). There aren't any wow factors with Avril's vocals that Hayley has and aces.

:lol:

Well, it is!

oh no.. that comment wasn't directed to you :P

just this thread in general. people are only going to start arguing over stuff that's already been said before.

they're both totally different artists and i'm sure the pair of them don't like being compared to one another cause they are their own person and all that jazz. whatever though. argue away :D

Haha, I'm only stating the facts. Lol. I mean, damn! I don't know of too many female vocalists that can have all four of those traits as well as bring some soul to the table. I swear, Hayley should cover Etta James and could give just as much "umph" to it... It's a pity Etta James wasn't ever a fan of performing though. Lol.

I mean, c'mon. What does Avril have to offer? Not much vocally. Her voice seems very tight, dry, and nasally most of the time (especially in her latest single). There aren't any wow factors with Avril's vocals that Hayley has and aces.

No Way shud hayley cover any1's song she's an amzing song writer and shud stick to blasting out her own creations

oh no.. that comment wasn't directed to you :P

just this thread in general. people are only going to start arguing over stuff that's already been said before.

they're both totally different artists and i'm sure the pair of them don't like being compared to one another cause they are their own person and all that jazz. whatever though. argue away :D

ha ...im tired of everyone comparing them