Who would win in a singing contest Hayley or Avril

steesh

At least Avril never lip synchs not even once!!!

Hay lipsyched for once in their song CrushCrushCrush live at MTV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwKxogjfuas

Poor Hay!!!

Actually, Hayley wasn't lipsynching. Her voice was muted and the album version was played over it for the commercial. I believe that footage is from the Nashville concert, so go search for it on youtube.

:)

someone posted this on a flyleaf video on youtube and i thought this would stir up some conversation? haha because ppl are saying they are tiered of her being compared to avril..hb lacey? i know they are two totally different genres but i think this has more to do with comparing flyleaf to paramore? idk you read it and put your thoughts..

Lacey has a strong voice, unlike Haley. Paramore will never be anything like Flyleaf. Both genres of music are different, lets face it. Personally, I think Flyleaf is more professional. They have better messages to pass on to people and their music compo is just way better. Paramore is just another powerpop/emo band, with sightless horizons.

• 1 month later...

This was discussed before how comparing is stupid, and this thread is still here?

Do yourself a favor and stop comparing Paramore or Hayley to any band. That's just lame because they don't need to be compared.

Iron Maiden vs. Paramore, compare and discuss. Lame isn't it?

• 3 months later...