UK Tour

HayleysHot

Can anyone frm the UK ease my nerves as I have just booked tickets to see them at the MEN Arena on the Give It A Name Tour and I am a little worried about things that I have read. :???: I'm really excited tho cos i think they're incredible and Hayley is gorgeous!!!

Any info would be much appreciated, thanx.

I dont understand this bit:

Acts confirmed for the second annual GIVE IT A NAME include:

Saturday 29 London/Sunday 30 Manchester: MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, THE ATARIS, ATREYU, PANIC! AT THE DISCO, UNDEROATH, THE BLED, MEN WOMEN & CHILDREN, DRIVE BY, SAY ANYTHING, PARAMORE, THE HONORARY TITLE, TAINT + SPECIAL GUESTS TBC

Saturday 29 Manchester/Sunday 30 London: LOSTPROPHETS, TAKING BACK SUNDAY, ANGELS & AIRWAVES, GOLDFINGER, AIDEN, SILVERSTEIN, CLASSIC CASE, BAYSIDE, FRATELLIS, THE BLACKOUT + SPECIAL GUESTS TBC

Are they playing in Manchester in the afternoon and then playing in London in the evening or the other way around or wot???

Also this bit:

Additional Information:

Seating Chart: End Stage (Standing Floor).

Saturday Acts.

Stage 1

LOST PROPHETS, TAKING BACK SUNDAY, ANGELS AND AIRWAVES, GOLDFINGER, AIDEN, SILVERSTIEN

Stage 2

CLASSIC CASE, BAYSIDE, FRATTELIS, THE BLACKOUT

Sunday Acts.

Stage 1

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, THE ATARIS, ATREYU, PANIC! AT THE DISCO, UNDEROATH, THE BLED

Stage 2

MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN, DRIVE BY, PARAMORE, THE HONORARY TITLE, TAINT

Are they playing one stage an then the other or are they playing both stages at the same time???

I'm a little confused and just want to be sure that I will definately get to see Paramore cos I aint spent £70 not to see them. Paramore are the only reason I'm going to this concert!!!

I'm liking this bit tho:

There will also be a GIVE IT A NAME signing tent at both venues.

I really REALLY hope Paramore will be signing stuff an that I get to meet tham cos I've never met any1 famous an it would be sooooo cool to say I met them an got their autograph, especially Hayley!!!!

Thanks for the info (and on the other thread too - with kerrang magazine). I will prob go to that london one too. It's a pity all the other venues arent anywhere near the south :\.

The tix are so cheap, worth it defo. I noticed on gigsandtickets or seetickets site, it says 7.30pm, but ticketmaster and ticketweb sites say 6pm. Could it b 6pm doors and its 7.30 start ??

Cos the ticketweb site is connected to the carling venue website.. and i saw somewhere it said like 7.30-10pm. Hope paramore dont start earlier than 7.30 anyways...

Oh yeah its strange how they advertise it as £4 too when its really 5 (altough not like it makes any difference lol) with booking haha.

Edit: For anyone else wondering.. i rang gigsandtours/seetickets and they said it shouldnt start till 7.30, 6 was prob for doors (or a different allocation of tickets going in earlier, but unlikely)

theyre playing the big UK fesitval Give it a name in both london and mancehster.. these dates are sold out

however the week before theyre touring with some other youn ger bands who are starring in give it a name and these shows will be alot more intimate at smaller venues and theyre only £4

go to http://www.gigsandtours.com and go down to >give it a name introduces<

thats the name of the tour theyre doing :D