LJ Update 13th September

WayneFarro

Paramore have posted a Livejournal update:-

"LETS SHOW THESE EFFIN' SKINHEADS WHAT HARDCORE IS ALL ABOUT!"

hey guys

well, it's been since the last show in england and i thought i'd let you in on what we've been up to since we've been back in the states. franklin was beautiful, as usual, when we arrived. a little overcast and extremely humid but a perfect welcome home. however, it's not franklin that i wanna talk about... there is another place that we now hold dear to our hearts and that place is called tyler, texas. haha.

we've been here in tyler the past few days visiting chad and michael from NFG and the eisley girls/dudes. not too much to tell you other than we hung out at the zoo today and we've been to starbucks about a billion times since we got here. well, actually, we have been jammin out in the music room a lot. we played eisley tunes for a while tonight and wrote sick punk "rawk" -isn't this the new awesome way to spell it? haha - songs about taking dumps. don't ask! cause i simply can't explain it. hahaha.

i think this is the first time that we've actually made friends in other bands that we talk to just about everyday, much less see during our off time. anyways... they all rule. we are blessed to have such great friends.

so, any of you guys seen Walk The Line? i know it's not new or anything and it's probably pretty played out by now. i just really like that story. watched it recently... and it just made me think how insane love is.

i'm out! (talk soon)

------------------------------------------------------------------

it's cool, aww they're so funny :]

songs about taking dumps though, what's that about?

haha :]

I love how these three band have become good mates.

NFG = the band I have been obsessed with ever since I was a wee lad and are in my opinion the greatest band of all time.

Eisley = the band I love the most

Paramore = well I don't need to explain my thoughts on this band.

Would do anything to hang out with all of them

Haha, you definitely know they're hanging out with Eisley a lot if they're going to Starbucks like a million times 'cause that's something they do everyday compulsively... Haha. Tyler's a fun place to get lost in... only when the sun is up though. I wonder if they've been hanging out with the Ivoryline boys too because that was Michael's old band who lives in Tyler as well.

Those songs sound crazy! Lol.

I love how these three band have become good mates.

NFG = the band I have been obsessed with ever since I was a wee lad and are in my opinion the greatest band of all time.

Eisley = the band I love the most

Paramore = well I don't need to explain my thoughts on this band.

Would do anything to hang out with all of them

get them all to go to our pf.com house party, haha :]