Which show will you be attending?

DeliriumTrigger

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XD My mum thinks I'm not going because I already saw them at Warped Tour and my parents think that I should only go to one concert a year but, what she doesn't know is that my best friend's parents are awesome and our covering for us.

So, I looked forward to seeing any of you guys at the Dallas date!

XD My mum thinks I'm not going because I already saw them at Warped Tour and my parents think that I should only go to one concert a year but, what she doesn't know is that my best friend's parents are awesome and our covering for us.

So, I looked forward to seeing any of you guys at the Dallas date!

One concert a year!?:uhh:

I'd go crazy. I have to go almost at least once a month.

I see a few of you are going to the NY date at the Roseland Ballroom. I dont have tickets, but I'm hoping I can go, I just wanted to see if anyone knows where it is or how far away it is from Times Square. Maybe I can get the tickets as a birthday present. :P

I already got my tickets for the 23rd though. =]

Well, I'm the first one on here to post for the Columbus, OH show, Oct. 29...I *might* be going, my mom's lame and I have to have an "approved adult" go with me, even though I'm 17 and only have about 3 months until I'm 18 *sigh* but if someone can somehow talk her into going I'll be there for my 1st Paramore show! woot!

I really, really, reallly want to go to the Philly show.

& I'm starting to get scared about tickets selling out. ghfjhfdkhf i fucking hate this.

No one wants to drive me. & idk i could take a train but my mom probably won't let me :[

ugh this sucks. the show in nj is on a tuesday so that one won't be any easier to find a ride to. and the md show is black friday so no way is anyone going to drive me then.

I really don't want to miss this tour.

I could probably get my mom to drive me if I got her a ticket because then she'd have something to do besides wander the streets of philly, but i don't have enough money for that. i've applied for like a million jobs but no one hired me =|

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :[

maaaaan.

=|

Wow, I haven't been on here in ages...

The only shows I could've gone to are the Ventura and Anaheim dates

but now they're sold out.I'm so mad/sad, cause going to this tour

was the one thing I was looking forward to:crybad:

if u listen to kroq. usually a few weeks or so b4 a show they give out tickets to like caller 20.. u can try that

holy crap they're sold out!?!?!

WOW.

oh and soma allows digital cameras...so you're good no worries. if you're going into the soma pit you should be really careful...paramore hasn't stopped in san diego in a year and people will be going full on apeshit. not to mention most people from san diego are bitches...just kidding i love san diego. they're really stoked to play soma. i think its a great venue...great "accesibility" ;)

sweet. have u been to the soma b4? im trying to get a camera in but i want to know how strict they are on there rules

(p.s this my 1000th post :D )

I've been to soma about 15 times. Yes they allow cameras.

and the pit does get kinda crazy. I got in a fight with someone last year [at the paramore show] because they kicked and pushed me for no reason.:( All the girls push and try to get to the front. but the show quality is pretty good.

holy crap they're sold out!?!?!

WOW.

oh and soma allows digital cameras...so you're good no worries. if you're going into the soma pit you should be really careful...paramore hasn't stopped in san diego in a year and people will be going full on apeshit. not to mention most people from san diego are bitches...just kidding i love san diego. they're really stoked to play soma. i think its a great venue...great "accesibility" ;)

the "accesibility" is great! :hyper: