RANDOLPH PICS/VIDEO

kristin

RANDOLPH REVIEW

My friend and i went to the paramore concert in randolph.....Paramore had the most fans and all......we walked in and saw josh so we gave him a big bag of candy for them all...he huged us and told us to meet them after they played so we can take pics and all...the show was awsome!!!!!!!!!!.... i got so many pics of them and with them after...they signed my shirt and ipod case....i got pic with all of them and some single ones with them....it was great...a i also got to meet my american heart and halifax!!!!!!!! they said that they liked the food and it was all gone already.

bad note: Aldie was not there the new merch people said he went back home...tear....we brought him food so we gave some of it to my american heart....we gave the rest to paramore to give to aldie when they see him or just to have it......the next thing got me upset for we went back to where they were signing at the end of the concert and our bag of candy was all over the floor and trampled....the crowd was mostly there for them and it took them literally two hours to sign and take pics with people.( i just found ou t that hayley was still sick too) I still got my hugs and talked to them for like 2 sec...lol...maybe longer next time. I cant wait to see them again.

i still love them though...this show beat all the warped tours i have been to and prob the Dropkick murphy and my chemical romance shows.

EDIT: HERE IS THE VIDEO the sound is ok it is a little jumpy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LV4BLPG9

here r some pics

hayley wanted everone to make a heart with there hands so there is a pic of that...a girl was recording hayley sing so hayley took the phone and talked and sang into it.......I WAS REALLY CLOSE TO THE STAGE.....

th_DSCN4334.jpg

th_DSCN4406.jpg

th_DSCN4473.jpg

th_DSCN4482.jpg

th_DSCN4483.jpg

th_DSCN4484.jpg

th_DSCN4485.jpg

th_DSCN4486.jpg

th_DSCN4487.jpg

th_DSCN4476.jpg

th_DSCN4460.jpg

th_DSCN4459.jpg