New AP Pics!

Ashhh

omg i loveeee the second one they all looks so cute

this photoshoot must have happened a long time ago bc yeah hayley's hair is REALLY long in these pics.

Yeah' date=' I think it was like... right after Jason left and Hunter joined... so like December-ish... cause Hunter mentioned the photoshoot when he introduced himself on LJ...

12-16-2005

Hey guys, this is hunter. I'm really happy to be apart of the band now! I am from franklin, tn and have been friends with all the guys for along time. I am 20 years old and I've been playing guitar for 4 years. We have been practicing for a week now and having a lot of fun. we also just did a photo shoot for AP magazine, we were picked to be one of 2006 bands to watch out for so be on the lookout for that. I cant wait to get out on the road and play shows and meet all you guys. Its gonna be so much fun! See ya soon!

I'm gonna email Dave Hill too, cause he had to have taken more pics... and he probably won't send them to some random kids, but it's worth a shot?

what i did to get my copy..........ok so i was walking down the hall at lunch and i saw my friends ex bf with the new ap with panic on the cover...i was like hey can i have a pic that is in there and he was like sure but ask him...and pointed to the wierdest kid ever who is like a crap pot and drug dealer kind of in my town...i was like ok and asked him and he gave me the whole mag!!! ......yes and i gave him a ONE ARM huge in return...well...not even....so now the big problem is he wont stop anoying me and my friends have to be everywhere with me because he's creeeeeeping me out......and the mag smells like crap....i dont even want to know where it has been..........this is my commitment to Paramore......hugging a pot smuggler to get the mag.....oh wellllll....

what i did to get my copy..........ok so i was walking down the hall at lunch and i saw my friends ex bf with the new ap with panic on the cover...i was like hey can i have a pic that is in there and he was like sure but ask him...and pointed to the wierdest kid ever who is like a crap pot and drug dealer kind of in my town...i was like ok and asked him and he gave me the whole mag!!! ......yes and i gave him a ONE ARM huge in return...well...not even....so now the big problem is he wont stop anoying me and my friends have to be everywhere with me because he's creeeeeeping me out......and the mag smells like crap....i dont even want to know where it has been..........this is my commitment to Paramore......hugging a pot smuggler to get the mag.....oh wellllll....

ahahahaha worth it?