Accomplished my goal! Paramore on the radio

Hidden

So since I discovered paramore a year or so ago, I've been constantly calling my local radio station (z100 here in NY) they are a pretty big and DEF. Influential radio station. Well today I was driving in my car and heard them announce they are now playing miz biz! Needless to say I'm happy about this, but on the other hand I'm also going to be upset when they over-play and ruin it. I also get mad when all the wannabes are like "omg ya paramore they r so gud!" when they don't even know them.

Anyways just thought I'd tell you guys. I'm also MAD excited because I just bought tix for the ny concert in november!

Hidden

Yeah thats why i'm kind of mad they're playing them. But hey, its good for the band right?

Thankfully I already bought my tix for the NY concert, I bet there will be a lot more sales after people start hearing them on z100

• 2 weeks later...
Hidden
Leave it to any radio station to over play a song they call brand new when it has been out for over like 3 months. At least this will increase Paramores fan base. Hopefully we will start to hear some of their other awesome songs on the radio.

Ugh tell me about it, I DESPISE z100