Fall Out Boy's Top 50 Party Anthams

nemesis90

Misery business was number 37!

i like that andy and joe did most of the talking as kerrang and some 'fans' are not really intrested in them :D Pete looked bored as hell, maybe cos he wasnt hogging the limelight?!?

also, FOB put their dance dance single as number 2! is it me or is that a bit big headed? :/

haha yeah, hes an attention . and yeah, thats pretty bigheaded if you ask me.

yeah, i used to like them

then it seemed like pete was taking all the credit

so i stopped liking them

i know i use to feel the same way, but i came to realize if you like the music who the heck cares what petes doing hes pretty much off in his own world..i mean i cant stand the guy anymore he thinks hes the shizz anyway. im also glad andy and joe did alot of the talking...i love joe! hes my favorite one, and miz biz 37??? thats pretty amazing. =] yay for them!

yay for 37! =]

and i really don't see anything wrong with pete...

me niether. its not that he wants the attention or anything, its not like he chose for everyone to like him. also he was talking about how he doesnt deserve all the credit he gets and how the rest of the guys are way more important and that he thinks the spotlight should be on them not him

so its like not really his fault