Paramore listed as one of "The 10 Most Exciting Artists Now" in Entertainment Weekly!

MagicX

Here's their space in the article from the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly (#956 - September 28, 2007):

Paramore

Who They Are: Youth is not wasted on these Tennessee pop-punkers, ages 22 and under. The jaunty video for their nose-thumbing single "Misery Business" (off their album RIOT!) has thus far scored 13 million YouTube views.

Why They're Exciting: Fronted by the electric, 18-year-old Hayley Williams (she of the Kool-Aid-colored coif), the quartet took its Internet buzz to the next level with crowd-rallying performances on this summer's Warped Tour. With that success came the wistful realization that their lives have indelibly changed. "We were at Wal-Mart at, like, two in the morning, and they had all the back-to-school stuff," says Williams. "It made me think, I would be getting ready to go to college right now and, like, decorating my dorm room!" Instead, the foursome will be enrolled in the school of rock, hitting Australia and Japan, then touring the States through the fall. -LG

EW.com Exclusive: "Decoy"

If you happen to pick up the magazine, their section of the article is on page 72. :)

UPDATE: They also have an online version of the article in their magazine. Here's the page for Paramore:

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20057685_20057687_20057782_10,00.html