and she was still saying it

yeah

but weve grown apart since i told her

=/

but my best frien niall loves it

lmao

keeps asking for 3 somes

haahaa

aww thats terrible. why do people stop talking to people b/c of their sexuallity? its not hurting them. so idk why it matters to them.

but at least your one friend loves it. lol.

and i really want to come out completely. like to the whole school or w/e. but i'm not going to go up to a random person and tell them. so if people ask or it comes up or w/e i just tell them. s

aww thats terrible. why do people stop talking to people b/c of their sexuallity? its not hurting them. so idk why it matters to them.

but at least your one friend loves it. lol.

and i really want to come out completely. like to the whole school or w/e. but i'm not going to go up to a random person and tell them. so if people ask or it comes up or w/e i just tell them. s

aww i agree.

yeah i would say you should come out

but at the same time

i probably should too

so im not gonna give you that advise

lol

aww i agree.

yeah i would say you should come out

but at the same time

i probably should too

so im not gonna give you that advise

lol

i really want to.

my friends, sister, 2 cousins, and aunt know. my parents know, but idk if they believe me. well you know the story.

omg i hate when people do that. even my friends will talk about it and stuff, and its just like you said-awkward. your thinking to yourself "uh...yeah...i'm sitting right here..." or you hear kids in your class joking about that and again, awkward.

omg i totally get that.. iwas in the car with my mum and aunti and my mum was like "well i think mariah likes julia.. she talks to her on the phone all the time" and i was like... thinking... hello? im not sitting RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

haha same here... i was in PE and my best friends brother was sitting there like (and he's from England so i didnt mind it as much, lopl but he was all "effing faggots... she has a proper ass, and great tits, but shes a damn flamer... whats with all the gay girls here? leaves none for us" and it made me angry... lopl... then i popped on rainbow suspenders and started walking right with him... haha it freaked him out.. then i started skipping around school... lopl

*tear* dude that sucks.. it sucks that she gives mixed sigs... thats not cool... well... i dont know... is she twofaced? like not a bad meaning behind that, i just meant does she get all awkward and different around other people if you are with her she treats you different or anything like that?

• Like 1

^^ cool...want a threesome?? :D

i just wanna say something regarding that comment.

mkay so like your location is caties bed, which is like weird as hell, and your name is caties "lover"

and now you want a threesome?

Pssst- are we sure hes not some 80 year old guy? lol kidding :)