1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

^ lopl her being in "like" with emily and me telling her to slip Aqua Dots to emily... for those of you who dont know what aqua dots are.... they are these wierd little toy things that stick together with water on them to make little picture things or whatever... they turned out to have a layer of something on the outside of them that is a date rape drug.. go figure..."lets market date rape to kids at a young age so they nkow how to live in the future"

ew

omfg. emily keeps giving me mixed signals. its so confusing. i know she doesnt like me. but sometimes i'll think she's bi or something. but then i'll think she's straighter than an arrow. then i'll think she likes me as a friend. then i'll think she h@tes my guts. like, i'll be walking in the hallway or by her at crew or something, and she can just look or give a glareish face or something, but then later on she can run over to me and lean on my shoulder. [like last night, the shoulder part.] and last week we were talking and she was like "yeah i made it through all 9 years of catholic school..sadly. you learn who you really like/hate. and when your there you talk to someone then cant stand them as soon as they walk away." so i was like "oh, guess i cant stop talking to you or you wont like me anymore." and she was like "believe me, if i had a problem w/ you you'd know it." so she doesn't h@te me. unless she was lieing. idk. its so confusing though.!!

sorry for the @ in h@te, for some reason the computer block doesnt like that word? i think its a little kindergartener. hahaha.

huh???

your crazy!

1st kisses are MADE to be akward

everyone has them

awfulll

nah.. i aint crazy.. everyone else would most likely agree that you are reallyreallypretty.

yeah... well... yeah...:oops:

haha it wasnt my first kiss ever... just first one with her... haha

oh!

get ya know

lol

are you swaying toward either direction or just completely confused?

hmmm

na i know im bi really

but at the same time

DONT wanna be... kind

idk how to explain it

its like i dont wanna admit i am

kinda

cause i know that like most of my friends WONT be okay with it

and also

most of the girls i like(d)

are like...

complicated

god i make no sence

lol

oh!

get ya know

lol

hmmm

na i know im bi really

but at the same time

DONT wanna be... kind

idk how to explain it

its like i dont wanna admit i am

kinda

cause i know that like most of my friends WONT be okay with it

and also

most of the grls i like(d)

are like...

complicated

god i make no sence

lol

no no, that made sense.

well, your friends are horrible if they dont accept you. i dont see why that really matters. idk, i just got really lucky and my friends dont give 2 s about it. lol.

and about that 'i dont want to be bi' part, i hear ya. and if you want to talk to me about that ever just pm me or something.

i've actually felt/feel that same way. i'm perfectly fine with who i am, but then i'll think of how much easier it'd be to be straight, for everyone. for me, for my family, for my finding someone to love, etc. idk its hard to explain too. lol.

and, :crybad: i wont see emily much, if at all, anymore. crews done.

^ awww same here .. if you ever need to talk Aoife, me and katie are the people to talk to... i still havent come out to a lot of people... and i dont even want to be the way i am... but i dont think much will be able to change about how hot i think chicks are... lopl... but yeah.. if you ever wana get a load off your hest o whatever.. or if you just want to say hi because nobodyever does...lopl feel free too...

and katie that sucks!

make an excuse to see her... like ask her if she wants to see movies and stuff and lie and say your friends are all busy or something... lopl i dont know... im lost.... well, i hope it gets better for you. good luck with her.

^ awww same here .. if you ever need to talk Aoife, me and katie are the people to talk to... i still havent come out to a lot of people... and i dont even want to be the way i am... but i dont think much will be able to change about how hot i think chicks are... lopl... but yeah.. if you ever wana get a load off your hest o whatever.. or if you just want to say hi because nobodyever does...lopl feel free too...

and katie that sucks!

make an excuse to see her... like ask her if she wants to see movies and stuff and lie and say your friends are all busy or something... lopl i dont know... im lost.... well, i hope it gets better for you. good luck with her.

honestly....that bolded part is sorta how i feel as well. thats what i was hinting at. haha. but like i said, i'm fine w/ who i am though.....gah confusing. lol.

i'd love to make an excuse to talk to her. but idk its really hard to explain, i guess you have to be me or my best friend to understand it. but like, she gives me mixed signals like i've said before. and i dont see her at all in school. not as in not talking, as in not even seeing. and i think she's straight. haha. i'm just a lost cause when it comes to this.

no no, that made sense.

well, your friends are horrible if they dont accept you. i dont see why that really matters. idk, i just got really lucky and my friends dont give 2 s about it. lol.

and about that 'i dont want to be bi' part, i hear ya. and if you want to talk to me about that ever just pm me or something.

i've actually felt/feel that same way. i'm perfectly fine with who i am, but then i'll think of how much easier it'd be to be straight, for everyone. for me, for my family, for my finding someone to love, etc. idk its hard to explain too. lol.

na i dont mind discussing it here!

what you said about family and stuff

TOTALLY agreee

thats lik mainly my reason for it being so hard to be who i am

and as for my friends

it might be hard for you guys to understand

but living here

like kinda everyone knows everyone

and everyone elses business

and id be the biggest gossip ever

cause theres NO other bi/gay girls in my skol

but im going to college in a few months anyway

hopefully ill be able to come out 2 everyone then

but yeah for now

it still sucks!

like 2day in the canteen all my friends (even the 2 who know)

wer talking about lesbians and bi girls

and i was sooooooo raged!

and akward

lol