1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

I got straight a's on all my report cards this year

but i got a 40 on this quiz in math and it's the only one that's in the gradebook so it counts A LOT so my grade went from a 99 in math to a 64 i've NEEVR failed a class before it REALLLLLY sucks

this entire week has been really bad for me

today i cried twice :neutral:

I got straight a's on all my report cards this year

but i got a 40 on this quiz in math and it's the only one that's in the gradebook so it counts A LOT so my grade went from a 99 in math to a 64 i've NEEVR failed a class before it REALLLLLY sucks

this entire week has been really bad for me

today i cried twice :neutral:

awwwww.. congrats on the great grades... sucks on the 64... i wish i was good at school... i cant sit still though.. i have to do something.. i always get caught walking around during class in the hallways and hanging out at my counselors office even when she isnt there... lopl. But you'll get the grade up sara... nerd 8-)

lopl

back on topic.

okay.. so sadly, Julia moved as you may have heard from me.

well. it's been nearly two months and i've got to be with her for an hour total... how lame.. and im starting to like another person. I think i should break up with her but im not sure.. i knew it would be hard, but she only lives like a half hour away, but she doesnt even try to see me anymore. we just sorta gave up on it because her mom is getting suspiscious. but i dont know.. should i break things off?

back on topic.

okay.. so sadly, Julia moved as you may have heard from me.

well. it's been nearly two months and i've got to be with her for an hour total... how lame.. and im starting to like another person. I think i should break up with her but im not sure.. i knew it would be hard, but she only lives like a half hour away, but she doesnt even try to see me anymore. we just sorta gave up on it because her mom is getting suspiscious. but i dont know.. should i break things off?

hmmm

half an hour isnt that much tho, is it?

i dont think you should yet

just try make a bigger effort to see her perhaps... idk?

lol

awww. :hug:

well, like aoife said, its really not that far away. so you could still try to hang out some more. maybe do what aoife also said..put a little more effort into it. not that your not trying enough..but you know what i mean.

and maybe she should try to come out to her mom? then you dont have to worry about the suspicion.

personally, if that were me, i wouldn't break things off yet. i'd stick around for a while, really think over how i'm feeling about who. b/c if you break up w/ her then realize you dontreally like the person you think you do right now, well, that would just suck. get what i'm saying?

haha you guys are funny.. thanks for the ideas... I know it isnt that far. her mumm keeps her practically on lockdown when she says "Mariah" so yeah.... But then again, it makes seeing her the best ever... :D

lopl

and breakablethread, your avitar is great... WOOP WOOP 8-)

haha you guys are funny.. thanks for the ideas... I know it isnt that far. her mumm keeps her practically on lockdown when she says "Mariah" so yeah.... But then again, it makes seeing her the best ever... :D

lopl

erm...maybe she does have to come out then.... lol.

cause that seems really difficult.

can you 2 at least talk on the phone??

aww haha

blesss

no worries yet

your still young

haha

yeah sorta. i'm 17 in may. never had a bf or gf. so yeah. i'm wasting my time. lol.