1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

my best friend is a year younger than me. its junior/senior prom, and she's a sophomore. so i wanted to take her. like you said, as friends. my mom said no to that also.

i'm taking my friend zach. i've known him since i was 6 months old [when he was born] he's a year younger than me, so he otherwise wouldnt be able to go either.

should be fun.

and yeah my family seems cool with it, if they believe it. lol.

i know for a fact my aunt/uncle/aunt/uncle/gmom are okay with it b/c of my aunt's brother.

i actually told my aunt on the other side of the family as well.

if you wanna hear how that went i'll tell you. i just dont wanna post too many long posts, i feel bad. lol.

i know my grandfather, the one that died back in december, was completely uncool with it. his sister's daughter is g.ay. when he found out yearssss ago, he stopped talking to that family. then he started talking to them a little, but not much. it ruined their relationship completely.

so idk how my grandmon is with that, i'm afraid to tell her. and she's so amazing to me right now, i dont want anything to change that.

and i'm not sure about my uncle on that side of the family either.

yeah ive friends of all differnt ages

from like 14-18 year olds in my gorup(s)

so its all cool

yeah its the same with me

my grandparents would NOT be cool with it

theres a gay couple on some crapp soap over here

and my g'ma was all "okay y'know im all for one love. and all that.. but i dont need to see this" *changes channel*

lol

bless her

its funny

but yeah my mums family would be cooler than my dads family

my dads family are a bit shitty tbh

lol

yeah ive friends of all differnt ages

from like 14-18 year olds in my gorup(s)

so its all cool

yeah its the same with me

my grandparents would NOT be cool with it

theres a couple on some crapp soap over here

and my g'ma was all "okay y'know im all for one love. and all that.. but i dont need to see this" *changes channel*

lol

bless her

its funny

but yeah my mums family would be cooler than my dads family

my dads family are a bit ty tbh

lol

i'm surprised with this, but actually, my dads side of the family is the one that'd be cool with it. my moms side is who i'm worried about.

edit: like when i told my aunt. [moms brothers wife.] it was a complete accident.

we were talking about my father and how rude he can be to me. and she was like "yeah, well maybe b/c you dont wear preppy clothes and act girly like he wants, your parents may think you swing the other way."

and by accident i was like "yeah..well i already do."

and she was just like :shock: "oh...well...uh...oh."

and when i asked her what she thought, she was like "well if it were vicky [her daughter] she'd be dead.

and she loves me. i'm her favorite out of all her nieces/nephews. so for her to say that...just wow.

i'm surprised with this, but actually, my dads side of the family is the one that'd be cool with it. my moms side is who i'm worried about.

edit: like when i told my aunt. [moms brothers wife.] it was a complete accident.

we were talking about my father and how rude he can be to me. and she was like "yeah, well maybe b/c you dont wear preppy clothes and act girly like he wants, your parents may think you swing the other way."

and by accident i was like "yeah..well i already do."

and she was just like :shock: "oh...well...uh...oh."

and when i asked her what she thought, she was like "well if it were vicky [her daughter] she'd be dead.

and she loves me. i'm her favorite out of all her nieces/nephews. so for her to say that...just wow.

well

still

i stilll want your family

lol

I have someone who has became like, my really bestest friend in the space of about 2 months. Short time i know. Ive knew her for a year, but never really had too many conversations with her. Untill we started talking alot on MSN, and we found out we were actually soulmates. We had EVERYTHING in common, music, sports, the way we feel about things and everything.

So we're now best friends, and i tell her everyday that i love her and how much i appreciate her, she does the same back.

We joke about things like "we are soo getting married in the future" because of how alike we are.

But the thing is, we've even planned out what our house will be like, and chose "My Heart" as our wedding song!

Its all a joke but half like dreamy serous if you know what i mean, but in the same way. Its different, its like.. we both really WANT that to happen. We dream about stuff like that all the time.

She has a boyfriend, and he's a nice enough guy but i cant help but feel jealous of him. Like, she IS my best friend, but i DO also have feelings. One of her friends even said she hasnt stopped smiling ever since we both started talking.

I donno, im happy being her best friend, because i am thankful and really greatful to have someone who loves me like that, She's one of the most important people in my life and stuff too.

Thats just a bit of an update on my situation i guess :]. Like i said, its not getting me down, and im perfectly delighted that i have someone like her as my best friend.

But there is definately a sparkle there :)

I have someone who has became like, my really bestest friend in the space of about 2 months. Short time i know. Ive knew her for a year, but never really had too many conversations with her. Untill we started talking alot on MSN, and we found out we were actually soulmates. We had EVERYTHING in common, music, sports, the way we feel about things and everything.

So we're now best friends, and i tell her everyday that i love her and how much i appreciate her, she does the same back.

We joke about things like "we are soo getting married in the future" because of how alike we are.

But the thing is, we've even planned out what our house will be like, and chose "My Heart" as our wedding song!

Its all a joke but half like dreamy serous if you know what i mean, but in the same way. Its different, its like.. we both really WANT that to happen. We dream about stuff like that all the time.

She has a boyfriend, and he's a nice enough guy but i cant help but feel jealous of him. Like, she IS my best friend, but i DO also have feelings. One of her friends even said she hasnt stopped smiling ever since we both started talking.

I donno, im happy being her best friend, because i am thankful and really greatful to have someone who loves me like that, She's one of the most important people in my life and stuff too.

Thats just a bit of an update on my situation i guess :]. Like i said, its not getting me down, and im perfectly delighted that i have someone like her as my best friend.

my advice, stay her best friend. have that as #1 priority.

if ur best friends for life then thats awesome, coz most relationships just come and go but friendships can last thru pretty much anything.

but IF u 2 do end up together somewhere along the line, then thats jsut as awesome. but just dont go looking for a relationship now or any time soon..

if u ARE soulmates and meant to be together im sure things will fall into place, they usually do.

just dont go 'looking' for that relationship with her..

and most of all: dont force stuff.

like i said, if its meant to happen, itll happen! :)

• Like 1

omg

wow

welcome to my world around 3 years ago

this guy and me wer like BEST friends

we hate eachother now tho

haha

but like

its awesome you have some1 like her

at the end of the day, her boy friend wont be there forever

but obviously a friend like you will be

and ya never know, eventually she might see the spark

(: