1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

hahaha thats ironic for ya!

and yes, i'm aware of my patheticness here.

but all i know is that i cant stop thinking about her. specially after last night,

my sister and i kept taking about the people we liked, for like an hour, so then of course she's on my mind. hahaha.

that and the goddamn tickets.

awww na katie its really cute

so wait, your sister knows?

wow

thats awesome

i could never tell mine

haha

jake = cool

but big headed

much?

na i joke

your pretty phitt

haha

yes, my sister knows. over the summer after going for a night swim w/ her and my cousin, we decided to take a walk to dry off instead of laying in the [lack] of sun. so while we were walking we got into the subect of who we liked. and then my cousin asked me and i replyed with "no one, i dont like her anymore."

b/c stuff starts to slip out once all my friends know...

and i did actually like emily at the time, but they didnt even know her, so i was referring to the person i recently didnt like [like that] anymore.

so on with the story:

so they did catch on. i was hoping they didnt, but tried to act all nonchalant about it. my cousin was like "wait, her?, katie, are you-" and i interrupted her with a "yes". so the 3 of us talked about it for the rest of the walk. there both really cool with it. never mocked/made fun of me for it even once. so i'm happy about that.

i did actually tell my other cousin on purpose too [different household.] she's cool with it too, only still makes g.ay jokes, not directed at me, but just in general.

ok longness of post ends.....

now.

yes, my sister knows. over the summer after going for a night swim w/ her and my cousin, we decided to take a walk to dry off instead of laying in the [lack] of sun. so while we were walking we got into the subect of who we liked. and then my cousin asked me and i replyed with "no one, i dont like her anymore."

b/c stuff starts to slip out once all my friends know...

and i did actually like emily at the time, but they didnt even know her, so i was referring to the person i recently didnt like [like that] anymore.

so on with the story:

so they did catch on. i was hoping they didnt, but tried to act all nonchalant about it. my cousin was like "wait, her?, katie, are you-" and i interrupted her with a "yes". so the 3 of us talked about it for the rest of the walk. there both really cool with it. never mocked/made fun of me for it even once. so i'm happy about that.

i did actually tell my other cousin on purpose too [different household.] she's cool with it too, only still makes g.ay jokes, not directed at me, but just in general.

ok longness of post ends.....

now.

wow

thats awesome

its so amazing you can tell them

your family seem pretty cool

id say my family would totally understand

i mean my mum LOVES denis (my gay best friend)lol

but its different when its ME

lol

can i have your sisters?

lol

(;

wow

thats awesome

its so amazing you can tell them

your family seem pretty cool

id say my family would totally understand

i mean my mum LOVES denis (my best friend)lol

but its different when its ME

lol

can i have your sisters?

lol

(;

well, i only have one sister. i guess we can share her. :P

and yeah, my family, well:

my aunts brother is g.ay [aunt by marriage]

my parents are cool with him. no problems whatsoever.

my dad has a few g.ay friends/other ppl he knows from what he tells me.

he's perfectly fine with them.

i go and tell them, after months of worrying myself sick about it,

and they blow it off.

then we had a conversation in july about it w/ both parents-5+hrs of talking in one day.

basically: they said they didnt believe me. they said i was too young to know.

a week after that day, on the radio something about g.ay people came on the radio when i was driving to school. my dad was in the passanger seat.

he said: i'm not going to harp on the issue, all i'm going to say is that see what i mean? there trying to brainwash you.

then nothing after that. it's gone back to getting married and having kids.

now, i dont say anything back, for fear the convos will start up again. and after about 5 1/2 hours of talking about it in one day, i dont want to have to go through that again, you get what i mean.

but then about 2 months ago the subject of prom came up.

my mom was like: so katie, who are you taking?

and i was like: well idk, i was planning on going w/ some freinds, we didnt wanna go with a date. [we know barely any guys in our group of friends. haha]

so my mom was like: no. NO. your going with a guy. you have to go with a date. even if you just go as friends. a guy. your going with a guy to prom katie, a guy.

so idk if that means she secretely believes me? of if that means she was stressing the issue of how i'm going w/ a date.

again. long post. haha. sorry.

well, i only have one sister. i guess we can share her. :P

and yeah, my family, well:

my aunts brother is g.ay [aunt by marriage]

my parents are cool with him. no problems whatsoever.

my dad has a few g.ay friends/other ppl he knows from what he tells me.

he's perfectly fine with them.

i go and tell them, after months of worrying myself sick about it,

and they blow it off.

then we had a conversation in july about it w/ both parents-5+hrs of talking in one day.

basically: they said they didnt believe me. they said i was too young to know.

a week after that day, on the radio something about g.ay people came on the radio when i was driving to school. my dad was in the passanger seat.

he said: i'm not going to harp on the issue, all i'm going to say is that see what i mean? there trying to brainwash you.

then nothing after that. it's gone back to getting married and having kids.

now, i dont say anything back, for fear the convos will start up again. and after about 5 1/2 hours of talking about it in one day, i dont want to have to go through that again, you get what i mean.

but then about 2 months ago the subject of prom came up.

my mom was like: so katie, who are you taking?

and i was like: well idk, i was planning on going w/ some freinds, we didnt wanna go with a date. [we know barely any guys in our group of friends. haha]

so my mom was like: no. NO. your going with a guy. you have to go with a date. even if you just go as friends. a guy. your going with a guy to prom katie, a guy.

so idk if that means she secretely believes me? of if that means she was stressing the issue of how i'm going w/ a date.

again. long post. haha. sorry.

i love your long posts

yeah well the whole thing about prom

hmmm

idk

maybe they did just think it was "a faze" or something

and now there like "wow, its not"

but i wouldnt worry too much

they seem pretty cool with it

which is amazing

so who are ya taking to prom?

lol

mines is this summer

i actualy think i might be taking one of my friends

who is a girl

but not in that way

wer BEST friends

shes not in my hear at skol

so she cant go alone

so i really want her to go

itll be fun

but i might take one of my friends that are boys

im not sure yet

im group is mostly boys

lol

i love your long posts

yeah well the whole thing about prom

hmmm

idk

maybe they did just think it was "a faze" or something

and now there like "wow, its not"

but i wouldnt worry too much

they seem pretty cool with it

which is amazing

so who are ya taking to prom?

lol

mines is this summer

i actualy think i might be taking one of my friends

who is a

but not in that way

wer BEST friends

shes not in my hear at skol

so she cant go alone

so i really want her to go

itll be fun

but i might take one of my friends that are boys

im not sure yet

im group is mostly boys

lol

my best friend is a year younger than me. its junior/senior prom, and she's a sophomore. so i wanted to take her. like you said, as friends. my mom said no to that also.

i'm taking my friend zach. i've known him since i was 6 months old [when he was born] he's a year younger than me, so he otherwise wouldnt be able to go either.

should be fun.

and yeah my family seems cool with it, if they believe it. lol.

i know for a fact my aunt/uncle/aunt/uncle/gmom are okay with it b/c of my aunt's brother.

i actually told my aunt on the other side of the family as well.

if you wanna hear how that went i'll tell you. i just dont wanna post too many long posts, i feel bad. lol.

i know my grandfather, the one that died back in december, was completely uncool with it. his sister's daughter is g.ay. when he found out yearssss ago, he stopped talking to that family. then he started talking to them a little, but not much. it ruined their relationship completely.

so idk how my grandmon is with that, i'm afraid to tell her. and she's so amazing to me right now, i dont want anything to change that.

and i'm not sure about my uncle on that side of the family either.