• Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

aw why the pain??

im good

tired

hungover

haha

well,

1. i crracked my back earlier by laying on the stairs, head facing the ground, feet facing the ceiling. and i slipped, fell all the way down, and got rugburn on my neck and back.

2. my dad piissed me off at dinner, then when i was drying a wine glass, i clenched my fists so hard i broke the glass into 10+pieces, and i think i may have a small piece in my thumb. i dnt see anything though, i just feel something.

3. my stomach is kiiilllinngg me. last night i felt pretty sick--terrible stomach ache, throwing up, headache, dizzy, cold sweat, everything i saw got darker, and i actually collapsed last night, didnt pass out or anything, but like, fell to the floor and all that crap. and my stomach hurts like it did last night.

well,

1. i crracked my back earlier by laying on the stairs, head facing the ground, feet facing the ceiling. and i slipped, fell all the way down, and got rugburn on my neck and back.

2. my dad piissed me off at dinner, then when i was drying a wine glass, i clenched my fists so hard i broke the glass into 10+pieces, and i think i may have a small piece in my thumb. i dnt see anything though, i just feel something.

3. my stomach is kiiilllinngg me. last night i felt pretty sick--terrible stomach ache, throwing up, headache, dizzy, cold sweat, everything i saw got darker, and i actually collapsed last night, didnt pass out or anything, but like, fell to the floor and all that crap. and my stomach hurts like it did last night.

holy crap katieeeee

=[

shucks

that sucks!!!!

i hope you feel better soon

:hug: