New Found Glory

sincerelyme

Whats up everyone? I'm so freakin' excited. I was just granted an exclusive interview with Ian Grushka (bass player) for my NFG fansite. I'm sure a lot of you here are into New Found Glory. So, I wanted to get some feedback as to what questions I should ask him. Any and all suggestions welcome. Thanks!

-James

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask him how their sound has evolved with their new album. And ask him if there are going to be any guests on the new album' date=' too.

I'm super-excited, too.[/quote']

OMG yeahh i'm a huge NFG fan

ask him how they feel about being a band for so long and how it's affected their lives. and what should we expect from this new album?

• 2 months later...

Dude i love New found glory. bloody amazing band. They're up there definatly. And their new song is amazing. Cant wait for their new material i think its gonna be great.

Forget My Name and Eyesore is probably my favs from them

"tell all my friends im dead, im leaving you this time its for good" haha

Ren

dude... i am in a big dilemma!!! i just found out that New Found Glory, is playing on the same day (Sept. 2) that This Providence and Paramore are coming to my area!!!!! i dont know what to do!! i really want to see NFG bc they havent been here for a while, plus I want to hear their new stuff.... but i also want to go see TP bc i havent seen them in a while... as well and i want to hear their new stuff too!! and of course... PARAMORE! ahhhh!!!!! man... this sucks!!!!!!

btw... glorya... i love your sig!!!

dude... i am in a big dilemma!!! i just found out that New Found Glory' date=' is playing on the same day (Sept. 2) that This Providence and Paramore are coming to my area!!!!! i dont know what to do!! i really want to see NFG bc they havent been here for a while, plus I want to hear their new stuff.... but i also want to go see TP bc i havent seen them in a while... as well and i want to hear their new stuff too!! and of course... PARAMORE! ahhhh!!!!! man... this sucks!!!!!!

btw... glorya... i love your sig!!![/quote']

go to paramoreeeeeeee ! lol. =P