The Jonas Brothers

hardcore_ashlyn

well theyres sooo many people that are in bands that are teenagers that are sooo much better then the JB's so being a teenager is not an accuse. theyres teenagers that arent signed to a label and they are sooo amazing.

and when youre signed to a record deal you cant be amaturish.

youre supposed to be amazing at what you do.

and there are plenty of people out there who think theyre amazing at what they do.

Once again.

Opinion.

We all have different musical tastes here.

But we are all united through one common bond...

Paramore. :D

And obviously...it is an opinion that they play their instruments well because I think they do and you think they don't. Rendering it an opinion.

Playing well isn't just opinion. If someone who can't play to save their life can play like Slash in their opinion, that doesn't mean they can play well.

and there are plenty of people out there who think theyre amazing at what they do.

Once again.

Opinion.

We all have different musical tastes here.

But we are all united through one common bond...

Paramore. :D

that wasnt an opinion.

those were true facts there mann.

They're teenagers! Leave them alone, they're allowed to be amatuers!

tbh no there not.

theres like a bunch of bands that have teenagers in it. they dont sound amatuer.

and when your signed you should be good at the instrument you play

Oh my gosh, you guys just don't get it.

Why do you care so much if we like them or not?

Honestly, I wanna know.

i dont care if you like them!

im not trying to make you hate them at all

i was stating that if youre going to be on a record label you shouldnt sound like youre amatuers. and being teenagers is not an excuse at all.

Okay. I take back what I said, I wasnt thinking my statement through when I said its okay to be amatuer if youre a teenager. I know a lot of people who are very talented and teenagers. However, I think the Jonas Brothers have talent. But then again, what the hell do I know? I cant play anything worth a flip. Who even determines what the hell talent is?

lol. honestly if you dont like jb....then just say it once and end it there. you dont need to continue posting here and instigate a fight.

cuz seriously...its getting really really annoying, not to mention old.

they don't sound like amateurs.

They have more talent than half the bands today do, and more realness.

Everything you just said was wrong... so, so wrong.

You can hear their skill (Or lack there-of) on their instruments as plain as day, I've heared more bands that have more talent than them than I've heared with less talent. Even MCR have more talent than them. Even Fallout Boy...

They're as fake as, too, though, they pretend to care about stuff other than the money and having 14 year old girls screaming over them, they pretend to care about their fans as fans, and not as the main source of their moneys... Just like everything else Disney.

I bet they got beaten up a lot in school, y'gotta be a laughing stock to make "music" like their's. Hell, if I was in school with 'em, I'd beat 'em up.

Everything you just said was wrong... so, so wrong.

You can hear their skill (Or lack there-of) on their instruments as plain as day, I've heared more bands that have more talent than them than I've heared with less talent. Even MCR have more talent than them. Even Fallout Boy...

They're as fake as, too, though, they pretend to care about stuff other than the money and having 14 year old girls screaming over them, they pretend to care about their fans as fans, and not as the main source of their moneys... Just like everything else Disney.

I bet they got beaten up a lot in school, y'gotta be a laughing stock to make "music" like their's. Hell, if I was in school with 'em, I'd beat 'em up.

I was wondering how long it'd be before you posted in this thread lol

By the way, totally off topic but how do you say your name. Is it like French? Sang-weee-isss?

People like different genres/bands/artists - everyone has their own opinion (and they are entitled to it) but I say don't bother trying to change people's opinions when they aren't going to be able to be changed. I mean I think certain bands are wank but I don't go telling everyone how crap they are and comparing them to the almighty John Petrucci~! Especially since if people like stuff like the Jonas Brothers, then they aren't going to like Dream Theater, Lamb of God or Dragonforce (just examples).