The Jonas Brothers

hardcore_ashlyn

The SOS dance is the best! I laugh everytime I hear that song now because I picture Kevin dancing to it.

I'm sad because they're playing here tonight and I'm not gonna be there. Some of my friends are going and they promised to yell "Faith Loves Joe" and the top of their lungs. hahaha.

:hug: Youre sig worthy! You support the JBs!

I cant go because I'm technically only supposed to go to one concert a month, which never actually turns out that way (I usually go to at least two a month if not more) but whatever, and I went to the Final Riot earlier this month so my dad was like... "There is no way I'm taking you to see Jonas Brothers on top of that!" So, instead I'm sitting at home watching a Project Runway marathon while dreaming of being with Joe Jonas. haha.

• Like 1

:hug: I gotta rep my JB sistas!

And Ronald, I'm scared to think why your Joe dreams were bad.

Lmao. :mrgreen:

Happy birthday Frankie. :hyper: ;-)

Yes, it was his birthday, and you all evil fans obsessed by Joe, Kevin and Nick forgot him ! Bouuuh !

haha... I would be afraid if I knew more about the JBs than they knew about themselves... but I'm a total die hard. I cried last night because I wasnt at their show. My mom thought I was being a total pansy.

I'd probably do the same if I missed Paramore's concert. :(

I think I can somehow understand how you felt.

haha aw that sucks!

the one in georgia..where demi celebrated her b-day?

Yep. My friends went and they said it was awesome. I dont doubt it. When I saw them last summer they were incredible and I bet they've gotten ten times better. Joe also offically graduated from high school last night. They had a little ceremony and everything.

I'm sorry Faith. :(

Awww. :hug: I love you Ronald.