The Jonas Brothers

hardcore_ashlyn

^^ Hahaha. I knooow right. What part of californa do you live in? I thought this was gonna be live..

i live in southern california. near LA.

but yeah..i thought it would be live too. but i guess they just filmed it a couple hours

before. =/

but yeah...i wouldnt even say that was an apology.

he picked on the jonas brothers a lot throughout the whole show!

mtv should never let him host another award show ever again!

Well, as I'm not so good as you guys in English, when I saw the VMAS, I thought Russel Brand was complimenting the Jonas for their believes.

"They could make out with all the girls in the world, but they didn't decided to do it before marriage, god bless those boys ! " :P

Well ... That's what I understood. :mrgreen:

He was being really sarcastic Ronald.

im sorry if this offends anyone in this thread but i thought what he said was absolutely hilarous! it made my night fursure!

i think all the shit he said about bush was deffinantely the best.

SO FUCKING HILAROUSSS!

I thought it was really funny when he first started, but the fact that he kept saying stuff the entire night was uncalled for.

im sorry if this offends anyone in this thread but i thought what he said was absolutely hilarous! it made my night fursure!

i think all the shit he said about bush was deffinantely the best.

SO FUCKING HILAROUSSS!

Agreed. It's about time people lightened up and took a joke.

agreeed.

he is a fucking unknown comedian! and he just made the best jokes of his LIFE!

Disagreed, to an extent. He is HUGE this side of the pond and his comments at the VMA's were about average for him really. But yeah, in the US he is unknown so you were right. :)

That aside, it's good to see that you two can appreciate his humour. I was beginning to think I was the only one.

Disagreed, to an extent. He is HUGE this side of the pond and his comments at the VMA's were about average for him really. But yeah, in the US he is unknown so you were right. :)

That aside, it's good to see that you two can appreciate his humour. I was beginning to think I was the only one.

yeah thats what i mennt!

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE! if someone like that makes fun of my beliefs i laughhh cause he does it in a funny way, not a way to hurt you! i bet the jonas brothers were cracking up!

• Like 1

I think I'm going to start an official I hate russell brand club, who wants to join? hahaha.

I think he's kind of a douche. He has the potential to be funny but he kinda threw it away cuz he's so friggin crude. But anyway, Jordin Sparks is my hero for what she said.

I think Russell shot down his chances of gaining fans from 2 separate and extremely loyal fandoms in one night. The JB fans and the Twi-hards. Cuz he cut Rob off...lol.

On a happier note, JB was amazing, as was Paramore.

lol i'll join!^^

well. if you find him funny its cool.

but for me personally...im just not into crude humor....or at least to a certain extent.

i think if he would just drop the whole "sex, purity, promise ring" bit at the intro....i wouldnt have had a problem with him..but he just kept going on and on about it...it was just getting old...not to mention very disrespectful.

[and i am fully aware that he is or was a sex addict.]

but yeah i agree with you K.C. he can be a really funny guy...cuz at the promos i just kept cracking up...but the vma's, different story.

I suppose in the UK, we see much more outrageous humour than Russell Brand on, essentially, a daily basis. We are much more used to this sort of humour and are much more receptive of it. Frankie Boyle says more outrageous stuff than Russell Brand in my opinion but that just makes him funnier.

With Russell Brand, you have to take everything with a pinch of salt because it's very rare that he is serious about what he says.

haha furreal man!

it just a joke guys!

plus HES A FUCKING COMEDIAN!!! Its his job to make fun of people!!

its not supposed to be taken so seriously!

although I LOVEE what he said about bush. That was the best haha.

I suppose in the UK, we see much more outrageous humour than Russell Brand on, essentially, a daily basis. We are much more used to this sort of humour and are much more receptive of it. Frankie Boyle says more outrageous stuff than Russell Brand in my opinion but that just makes him funnier.

With Russell Brand, you have to take everything with a pinch of salt because it's very rare that he is serious about what he says.

that is what i am saying.

I'm not trying to start anything here but

I think those purity rings are fucking stupid.

You dont need a ring to prove that youre willing to be a virgin until marriage.

I think its just fine to be a virgin til marriage but you dont need to show it off in a ring.

Just keep it too yourself. =)

and I mean if they didnt show off those rings so much none of this would have happened so its partly the jonas brothers fault.

Imjustsaying.

I'm not trying to start anything hear but

I think those purity rings are fucking stupid.

You dont need a ring to prove that youre willing to be a virgin until marriage.

I think its just fine to be a virgin til marriage but you dont need to show it off in a ring.

Just keep it too yourself. =)

and I mean if they didnt show off those rings so much none of this would have happened so its partly the jonas brothers fault.

Imjustsaying.

I'll agree with you on the bolded bit. I wouldn't say it was their fault but I can see where you are coming from.:)

If you don't mind, could you answer a question based on the same principle? What about Roman Catholics who wear a necklace with a cross and Jesus on them?

I'll agree with you on the bolded bit. I wouldn't say it was their fault but I can see where you are coming from.:)

If you don't mind, could you answer a question based on the same principle? What about Roman Catholics who wear a necklace with a cross and Jesus on them?

i dont wear a cross. and i am roman catholic.

i think these celebs flaunt these rings tho. if you just say it i dont care its just the ring thats annoying, idk why.

i dont wear a cross. and i am roman catholic.

i think these celebs flaunt these rings tho. if you just say it i dont care its just the ring thats annoying, idk why.

I wasn't suggesting that all Roman Catholics wear crosses. It was curiousity on my part to see if the phrase:

"I think its just fine to be a virgin til marriage but you dont need to show it off in a ring. "

Extended elsewhere.

Kaballah is flaunted about a beast as well! It's very much become a 'celeb' thing over the past few years.

I'm roman catholic but I dont wear a crucifix around my neck.

My dad has one tho. I dont really kno what they're for but mostly guys wear them for some reason.

I wasn't suggesting that all Roman Catholics wear crosses. It was curiousity on my part to see if the phrase:

"I think its just fine to be a virgin til marriage but you dont need to show it off in a ring. "

Extended elsewhere.

Kaballah is flaunted about a beast as well! It's very much become a 'celeb' thing over the past few years.

OHHHHHHHHHHH! okay haha.

i know that made me mad

RELIGION IS NOT A TREND! so if you are religious dont act like you did it 1st like a fashion trend!

Extended elsewhere.

hmm. I guess you could possibley where a crucifix around your neck. I think it would seem more apropriate cause no one knows its there except for you.

It so annoying to hear celebs say WELL I GOT MY CHASTITY RING WHEN I WAS 12 AND IVE KEPT MY PROMISE EVER SINCE and blah blah blah.

STFU!! Being religious doesn't have to be shown thro a ring or anything

being religious isn't a fashion

being religious is not a trend

being religious should be something that you believe in with all your heart and you dont have to show it off to the whole world.