Watch the Crushcrushcrush Video...

Carv!

tbh i didnt think it was all that great..i love the song but the video..not so much. hopefully it will grown on me the more i watch it like miz biz..and i didnt like hayleys hair either...ahh i feel bad though b/c i really want to like it and like support them ya know..i guess its just cause the video wasnt what i imagined it to be like i guess...

Yeah, I'm kinda torn about it. It's unique, but I don't feel that it's as good as Pressure or Miz Biz, y'know? The scenery was cool though. And Hayley's hair was alright. Maybe the video will grow on me the more I watch it.

I loooooooved it.

Woooow It was just awsome, i loved the fact that it wasnt as song theme oriented, like pressure or misery business, but it also wasnt as abstract as the emergency one.

I loved the photography for this one, and the setting is just amazing.

All of them look good in the video, and im glad that they used a different color pallete for their outfits, and i love the subtle fire/hair effects they did with hayley.

I think this is my favorite video of them so far.

I think this is my favorite video from them, ok actually, favorite video EVER. It's so unique and not like anything out there. I freaking love the coloring and the shots of their silhouettes against the sun. And Hayley's hair looks amazing. I'm really happy they got more close-ups of the guys in there too. I am like in love with this video!!! :D

I agree, it's my favorite video from them. The colors/scenery look awesome. but I liked hayley's hair better in the mb video.