Hayley's sick - shows cancelled

Oh no. Well, this explains why she was spending so much time in the van last night. I was wondering if she was feeling ok. Poor Hayley...

EMERGENCY!

Hey guys! thank you to all that have been supporting us and coming to our shows and hangin out! You dont know how much we appreciate it. Unfortunately, tonight we have to cancel the show at the Sonar Lounge. Hayley has become extremely sick. So we are terribly sorry about not being about tonight. Hopefully she will be better so we can finish the tour but it's not looking so good right now. We will keep you all updated. Once again, thank you for all you guys do for us.

love,

Paramore

yeah when i saw her and josh she looked really sick and kept coughin alot

So, the real question is (to veer way off topic) - did I see you at the show (or did you see me?) I was wearing a brown Paramore t-shirt with a black long sleeved shirt underneath. And I'm really tall and thin with glasses. And I'm old :) (28) :)

She seemed ok when I talked to her for a few minutes and got her and Zac and Josh to sign my iPod, but she was definitely coughing onstage and I knew something wasn't right when she disappeared later on in the night...she's always out talking to people...

Poor Hayley. I really hope she feels better soon. They deserved a better crowd last night too. That crowd in DC was LAME.

So' date=' the real question is (to veer way off topic) - did I see you at the show (or did you see me?) I was wearing a brown Paramore t-shirt with a black long sleeved shirt underneath. And I'm really tall and thin with glasses. And I'm old :) (28) :)

She seemed ok when I talked to her for a few minutes and got her and Zac and Josh to sign my iPod, but she was definitely coughing onstage and I knew something wasn't right when she disappeared later on in the night...she's always out talking to people...

Poor Hayley. I really hope she feels better soon. They deserved a better crowd last night too. That crowd in DC was LAME.[/quote']

yeah the crowd was really lame. When i saw them in Phili on monday...it seemed like everyone was there for Paramore.

i did see you but you were up in the front and i was on the balcony with a couple friends...but i saw you from up there(you are quite tall). i got there late so i didnt get up in the front but my friend got some pretty ok videos of them. Did you see the part where Hayley pulled the mic cord out of her mic?

So' date=' the real question is (to veer way off topic) - did I see you at the show (or did you see me?) I was wearing a brown Paramore t-shirt with a black long sleeved shirt underneath. And I'm really tall and thin with glasses. And I'm old :) (28) :)

Poor Hayley. I really hope she feels better soon. They deserved a better crowd last night too. That crowd in DC was LAME.[/quote']

yeah the crowd was really lame. When i saw them in Phili on monday...it seemed like everyone was there for Paramore.

i did see you but you were up in the front and i was on the balcony with a couple friends...but i saw you from up there(you are quite tall). i got there late so i didnt get up in the front but my friend got some pretty ok videos of them. Did you see the part where Hayley pulled the mic cord out of her mic?

Wow - you're seeing them everywhere. Very cool.

Yeah, I did see when Hayley pulled the mic cord out of her mic. She was trying hard to get the crowd into it. And now it turns out she was sick too. I have even more love for the band now...

(03.03.06) Cancelled Shows Update -

Paramore have been forced to cancel their performances last night in Baltimore and tonight at the Norva in Norfolk due to the illness of vocalist Hayley Williams.

The dates are part of the the 2006 Take Action Tour, on which the band have been confirmed to perform March 1-10. The band is looking forward to a speedy recovery so they can rejoin the tour as soon as possible.

I really hope she feels better soon. It sucks being sick and I can only imagine it's twice as bad when you're on the road, away from home...

yeah and, though we all seem understanding and nice, you wouldn't believe what jerks others are being about it, so yeah they probably don't make it any easier

Where are people being jerks about it? That's just wrong. People get sick and they need time to rest and get better...that's the most important thing for Hayley right now...

Yeah, she hung out for a little while after the DC show, but it was clear she still wasn't feeling great. I just hope she takes the time to get completely over this stuff because it sounds like she's had it for awhile and touring every night can't be making it better.