LJ Community Spam

megazord

i'm just on the LJ community now, i see some idiot has posted a lot of nasty sigs they've made of paramore, it's really nasty.

yeah i seen that too and it also has like 200 replies! i wish people would just ignore these "fbr trash" people or whatever they're called. they're clearly 12 year olds with no friends, sitting behind a computer screen.. & people are ACTUALLY getting annoyed by them so much that they feel the need to reply and make them want to do it more. rawr.

it's quite funny that they're trying to make hayley out to be some sort of demon with the HAYLEY MADE A 13 YEAR OLD CRY comment. everybody knows how nice hayley really is. it's kind of sad that these people are trying to twist things and a lot of people on there actually believe it.

Seriously though, I just have to say that the people who reply saying "haha these are pretty funny" are idiots. They're just as bad as the people saying "omg these are not funny GTFO" because they post the stuff to get a reaction and no matter what reaction it is, they (they being the spammers) are glad that some idiot replied to their post.

EDIT: and we all know that paramore reads the livejournal. and personally, if i was hayley, zac, jeremy, josh or taylor, I'd be pretty mad to see that some of my fans actually think the posts are funny.

^^

amen.

I don't even bother to go on the LJ community now, it's so crazy. It's like, people--please--are we ten year olds again. and i agree with you johanna, if i were one of them then i'd be smoking mad and shut down the board completely but, obviously they're bigger people then me and have more patience