San Fran...Nov 8

MarMaramore

It's so good to see more Bay Area Paramore fans on these boards...

When I first joined, I was one of very few active members who were from here....

This show is going to kick so much ass, the Warfield is such an awesome venue [besides their strict camera policy]!

I'm sad I didn't get a meet and greet for the show. Really sucks. But i'll be getting there really early with my best friend anyway...

sadly, Im taking my mom, cuz she loves them too..haha but Im making a shirt for it, and just cuz I want one, but yeah...I should be done sewing it tonight, then Ill post some pics...that way you might find me if my mom lets me go after she gets my report card...lol..but yeah..Im from like 2 hours away...the drive is gonna suck, but its so worth it..its my first Paramore show EVER! yayay...and like rcblinker, I think Ill get there early...so I can just sit and psyce myself out. haha... you know what? we should all like, take a pic of us all in what we're gonna wear...but you wont be able to miss meh. especially in my almost finished snazzy new shirt...haha...or my super dooper tall mom. haha...so yeah, lookin forward to it..nice to know of some people on here from the Cali area.

WOO OSTRICHES!!! YESSS! hahaha...anyways...yeah...so I might go, but I might not...seeeee...my mom hasn't gotten my Report card yet, but it might not be so bad...Im hoping its good enough to go though...wanna see my shirt????

IT TOOK FOREVER TO MAKE...haha only 2 days..

soon itll have my username on the bottom red strip...

l_3a8e89aa4ab4c8d3b6fd8a0da05a67be.jpg

If you guys come early, you should find me and get some stickers and posters from me. I have SOO much promo stuff I doubt I'll even use it all at this show.

I think Gloria and I tried to find you at the last show, but couldn't haha.

If you could save a couple posters for me and my best friend, that'd be freakin awesome! :D I'll be there pretty early also..

Anyone going to this show, add me on myspace or somethin. http://www.myspace.com/lanizzle

and don't be shy if you see me in line haha, it's gonna be a long day waiting as always....it's fun to associate with other fans in line :D

p.s: AWESOME shirt MarMaramore!

I think Gloria and I tried to find you at the last show, but couldn't haha.

If you could save a couple posters for me and my best friend, that'd be freakin awesome! :D I'll be there pretty early also..

Anyone going to this show, add me on myspace or somethin. http://www.myspace.com/lanizzle

and don't be shy if you see me in line haha, it's gonna be a long day waiting as always....it's fun to associate with other fans in line :D

p.s: AWESOME shirt MarMaramore!

Added. Yeah I'll definitely save some. Last time I was attacked and everyone rushed up to me and got the posters lo.

hahaha..shanks lanizzleeeeeeeeeee....haha IM SO TIRED! I just got back form the studio, i cant talk and I feel like falling on the floor with a box of ceral in my hand...it dont matter what kind though...*lovecerealtoomuch* lol anyways, I might get to go so YAY! either way, Ill have the awesomeest shirt EVER! lol not!

6 days, so excited.

What time is everyone going to try and get there?

I got to the past Slim's shows around 12 or 1 PM, and wasn't front row. I kinda doubt i'll be front row this time, seeing that the fanclub members get in before us anyway :( But maybe I'll luck out...

But gonna get there way before 1 PM this time though. Hopefully mid morning....

Anyone been to The Warfield before?