San Fran...Nov 8

MarMaramore

Ok... So I was doing a bit of that web surfing that's been all the craze lately and came across this..

http://www.ticketspot.com/ResultsEvent.aspx?event=Paramore&gclid=CN_WkJ6RwY8CFSBeagodlD-R6w

http://www.openseats.com/search.aspx?e=10077&GCID=S16600x002-pr_paramo&keyword=paramore%20tickets

Both these sites are selling tickets to a Paramore show on Dec. 7th at the Bill Graham Civic Center in SF. But not even the Bill Graham site has them playing there on that date, and I can't find any other confirmation. Can anyone confirm they will actually be playing there and I can see them almost one month to the day after the Warfield show?:hyper:

I'm planing to be there at 9ish, I've been there before, there's a mall a block down the street and the Warefield is right next door to a strip club called "The Crazy Horse"

Sweet, thanks for the info. I'll def see you early in line!

Hahaha Steph! Ooh, really? Well then. I guess that's good news for me.

Ok... So I was doing a bit of that web surfing that's been all the craze lately and came across this..

http://www.ticketspot.com/ResultsEvent.aspx?event=Paramore&gclid=CN_WkJ6RwY8CFSBeagodlD-R6w

http://www.openseats.com/search.aspx?e=10077&GCID=S16600x002-pr_paramo&keyword=paramore%20tickets

Both these sites are selling tickets to a Paramore show on Dec. 7th at the Bill Graham Civic Center in SF. But not even the Bill Graham site has them playing there on that date, and I can't find any other confirmation. Can anyone confirm they will actually be playing there and I can see them almost one month to the day after the Warfield show?:hyper:

Interesting. I was speculating that maybe Paramore might be a part of Live 105's "Not So Silent Night" concert. This date is right around the time they usually have that every year too...

So maybe it's that? Though i've heard no official confirmation from Live 105 about bands playing this year, yet...

I think you're right. I mean, it makes sense. NSSL has been at the Bill Graham in the past and it's right around the time they usually have it. And why would Paramore randomly have another show in SF so soon after they already did a show there on their current tour... unless it was for some sort of festival type thing like NSSL.

Welp, we will find out on Monday. That's when they announce the date and bands. Far out. ^_^

Holy shit, I just won the youtube paramore contest. I won four tickets and meet and greets for all of my guests. I was already going on my own, so any of you wanna be my guests? lol

I'd happily be your guest, if I wasn't stuck on the other side of the Atlantic. :evil:

HOW WAS IT TELL MEH EVERYTHING..any pics? sadly, my mum found my progress report under mah bed...so i didn't get to go....can't wait til I beg my ma to let me switch to homeschool or something BETTER than my school...I go to one of those stupid nerdy schools where you have to have a good GPA and smart stuff to get in...I HATE IT! haha I think there are around 5 guys there that dont where glasses and flannel button up shirts *I wear them both a lot but that's besides the point cuz I'm NOT as bad of a nerd as that* but yeah.....so I didnt get to go and it sucks! Please have some goodehs for meh....teeeeeehheeeeeeee...erg!

well it was um....

INCREDIBLE :willy_nilly:

I can't remember the order of the most of the setlist, But here's what I got.

Pessimist

Born for This

Never Let This Go

----------------Everything After This is Out of order except the last three

Emergency

Let the Flames Begin

Sunny Day Real Estate cover

Pressure

When It Rains

Crushcrushcrush

Here We Go Again

That's What You Get

Fences

My Heart

Encore:

Decoy

Misery Business

Pics and Video soon.

P.S. The Version of "My Heart" they're playing on this tour is so amazing. They turned my already favorite song into something so much more. It gave me chills it was soo good.

^^ AWWWW how rad! glad you had fun...if I had better grades, I'd a been right there by the door being pulled away by security....well, that probably woulda happened anyways...haha welllll...yeah...That's soo cool that you got a meet and greet...if you win another one.....guess who is commandeering a ticket? hahaha Im such a pirate...ARG mATEY! hahaha

My Heart

The pics are either really good, or really bad. But hey, they're pics.

Photobucket Album link:

http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o280/concert182/11%208%2007%20Paramore/?start=0

Previews:

IMG_3065.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

IMG_3146.jpg

My pics with them:

IMG_3024-1.jpg

IMG_3025.jpg

IMG_3022.jpg

Feel free to cut me out and make avatars and what not.

I also just noticed, I have those same nerdy lense-less glasses....hahaha

The best concert I've ever been to. No lies.

Thank you again SO much Ryan for the meet and greets. That was so amazing! I can't thank you enough.

I'll have pictures and stuff soon, videos too.

I have a video of Hayley dancing to the Soulja Boy song at the Meet and Greet....I think you guys will like it. It's so funny....

But yeah, will update tonight or tomorrow with stuff :D