• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems a lot more brown this time than solid red

its like auburn-y

it looks reaaaaally good on her

yeah its like pressure, but a little more brownish

i love it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. ive been waiting for her to go back to pressure hair since like........................................forever..even though her hair looks good any color rly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
lmfao i bet all the little girls who spent a fortune getting their hair dyed 38749287 different colours to look like hayley are well gutted now =P

oh so true. i feel bad for 'em i bet their moms r gonna be like

"see? i told you you shouldnt have done that hairstyle. i told you it was crazy"

mwahaaha little teenies!

and YAAAY! the red is back. soon enough, i hope, the dress will be back. that would be awesome :D

^ heck yes

I love it, but I love all of her hair color. Probably my least favorite was the brown, but I dunno, I love all of them.

I don't think there's a "new" or "old" hayley. They're the same chick, just kinda... expanding her taste. I thought the orange and red/orange hair were extremely out there, and it caught people's attention. Now that the media has kinda settled down and they're touring and all, she can go with a calmer one.

A lot of her hair changes were for exposure. Which is great. I'd much rather her sell out her hair (in an awesome way) than her body. xD

• 1 month later...