NEW HAIR

megazord

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol well great going hayley, way to totally screw up our method of recognizing what time frame pictures are from :P

So funny how she looks just like she did during 05... so great. Love it!

Makes ya wanna go watch the pressure video again.

Lol well great going hayley, way to totally screw up our method of recognizing what time frame pictures are from :P

So funny how she looks just like she did during 05

yes i know...example:

?id=26778791&p=1

http://www.buzznet.com/tags/hayleywilliams/photos/?id=26778011&p=1

not exactly the same but close enough...and i know what you mean if you were to just glance at some pics from now and then it would be kinda difficult to tell the difference

yes i know...example:

?id=26778791&p=1

http://www.buzznet.com/tags/hayleywilliams/photos/?id=26778011&p=1

not exactly the same but close enough...and i know what you mean if you were to just glance at some pics from now and then it would be kinda difficult to tell the difference

the second picture is so pretty! =]

how the hell is her hair still in perfect condition after all of that hair-dye, tips any1?

I know! How can she do that??

I like her hair now, though I liked the "misery business"- hair too!

Now her hair looks kinda like mine when I had dyed it, now mine is soo faded you can't even tell what color it has been.

how the hell is her hair still in perfect condition after all of that hair-dye, tips any1?

Yea, I have some tips!! There's this treatment you can get done on your hair. It's what I have done (and I speculate that it's what Hayley gets done as well.) It's called a semi-gloss. It's a semi-permanent color treatment that goes on your hair...but it's not actual hair die. It's a gloss that has a color deposit. What it does is seal split ends and makes your hair luxuriously smooth, while depositing whatever color you want at the same time. I have brown hair, and it's suuuper long (down to my bootie) lol. haha. but everyone always says that i have the healthiest hair ever for my length. i get a light brown deposited throughout my hair just to make the color richer, and the gloss makes it amazingly soft to the touch.

I also think Hayley gets this done because she says her color fades quickly. That's the downside to the semi-gloss...it's semi-permanent. But if you refrain from washing it too much (like Hayley says she has to do) it can last 3-4 weeks with vibrant color.

It's not too terribly expensive. There are no at-home treatments you can buy, as it is only available in salons. hope this helps!!;-)

I wonder if she thinks about how much people freak out about her hair.

lol

I've loved all her hair. I really loved it orange and poofed up because it was totally 80s heavy metal style... but red looks great on her for a newer alternative rock feel.

The brown I found kind of dull but it suited her at the time.

I like that she's willing to do crazy stuff with her hair. I can't do anything to mine because my friends and family would kill me if I changed it so seeing Hayley change it so much makes up for my lack of hair coolness. xD

I <3 Hayleys hair more than a million chocolate bunnies