October 25 - Utica NY

Jeneram

That's so awesome that you got to meet them in the mall, Stephanie!

If I saw them in a mall, I'd probably be wayyy to shy to go over and say anything.

If anyone in here who went to a show already could let me know what time the shows have been ending at, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

That's so awesome that you got to meet them in the mall, Stephanie!

If I saw them in a mall, I'd probably be wayyy to shy to go over and say anything.

If anyone in here who went to a show already could let me know what time the shows have been ending at, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Haha yea we were kind of shy at first but we really wanted to tell them how much we respected them. And they were so nice and inviting when we did walk up to them.

The show that I went lasted until a little after 11oclock

Hey guys, im from Utica and went to the show last night. It was amazing! They played just under 2 hours and every song was awesome. I couldn't sneak a camera in but I did get a few pics off my phone. They're not great but they're something. But I was with Matt the day before at the mall when we got to meet the whole band. They are all super nice and respectful to their fans. I really want to go to the Buffalo show but we cant find tickets anywhere. Hope everyone gets a chance to go to a show this tour! :D

MEHAYLEY.jpg

Me & Hayley

MATTHAYLEY.jpg

Matt & Hayley

Concert Pics

Paramore1.jpg

Paramore2.jpg

Paramore3.jpg

Paramore4.jpg

Paramore5.jpg

Dude you are so lucky!!!

I met her like behind a fence do I couldn't get a picture.

yea it was the same 15 song set list but Hayley was doing a lot of talking and getting the crowd pumped up between songs which definitly made the show really fun. I dont know if she did it in NJ but she pulled out and camera and was filming herself and the audience during the encore.

Yeah - that's the camera she handed to Ash about halfway through the encore in NJ - we were like "what the heck is she doing?" LOL...