Paramore want Halloween Coustume Suggestions...

Fire At Will

whats your obsession with hippies rofl!

hayley should go as celine ;)

You talking about Selene from Underworld? If so I think I would explode if Hayley dressed up as her. As you can see I have a slight obsession with Kate Beckinsale. :hyper:

edit: When I say explode I mean like my head would explode becuase it's a sexy thought not the "other" explode becuase it's a sexy thought Meg! lol

You talking about Selene from Underworld? If so I think I would explode if Hayley dressed up as her. As you can see I have a slight obsession with Kate Beckinsale. :hyper:

edit: When I say explode I mean like my head would explode becuase it's a sexy thought not the "other" explode becuase it's a sexy thought Meg! lol

LOL! dirty dirty.

nah.. celine dion man. she is a legend. i love her. (she is going to be on the x-factor tonight. everybody WATCH IT)

LOL! dirty dirty.

nah.. celine dion man. she is a legend. i love her. (she is going to be on the x-factor tonight. everybody WATCH IT)

Hey hey hey it was Meg that was thinking it .... most probably.

Anyways but she should dress up as Selene from Underworld.

Sorry I'm out tonight so wont be watching x factor. Wanna join us for a pint Hayley?