Randomness aka the infamous Spam thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Haha! I will be in bed, just not asleep most likely haha.

Aw, ANOTHER essay? that really sucks. best thing to do would be to just write it straight away to get it out of the way :D I always used to say that, but i'd never do it until the night before it was due in

Haha! I will be in bed, just not asleep most likely haha.

Aw, ANOTHER essay? that really sucks. best thing to do would be to just write it straight away to get it out of the way :D I always used to say that, but i'd never do it until the night before it was due in

Oh yeah, I do that all the time. :P

Well I already have 600 words down, I just need to finish it off for the 13th, which is still over a week away, so I might just do that one later. Besides, Foo Fighters tomorrow night, better save my energy for then. :D

my dog just pee'd...hmmm soooo...OH MY GOSH! I hate daylight savings. I woke up like two hours early because I thought it was 8 and it was only like 6:30 and I had like 4 bowls of cereal and watched two movies cuz I was grumpy and tired..so whats been up in pf quiet land?

No, Metro arena. Saw The Killers there back in Feb. :)

Oh well that's not that bad! at least it's not 3000, or 4000... :uhh: *gets flashbacks*

my dog just pee'd...hmmm soooo...OH MY GOSH! I hate daylight savings. I woke up like two hours early because I thought it was 8 and it was only like 6:30 and I had like 4 bowls of cereal and watched two movies cuz I was grumpy and tired..so whats been up in pf quiet land?

LOL. It's been quite quiet here this afternoon!! How have you been?

LOL. It's been quite quiet here this afternoon!! How have you been?

I've been doin good. Daylight savings has got me stumped though...haha so...hows about we make it not so quiet? I sense some whoring is in order.... my myspace friends are gonna get mad at me from all the bullitins I posted when I was bored. BUt they were mostly just rants of how dst has me mad at my alarm clock.:nono: :williy_nilly:

I've been doin good. Daylight savings has got me stumped though...haha so...hows about we make it not so quiet? I sense some whoring is in order.... my myspace friends are gonna get mad at me from all the bullitins I posted when I was bored. BUt they were mostly just rants of how dst has me mad at my alarm clock.:nono: :williy_nilly:

Yeah, let's livin' everything up!!!!

Hey, if I was doing single honours History it'd be 15,000! :willy_nilly:

Well I guess you should be all jolly considering you don't have to do that load of tripe then :D

Well I guess you should be all jolly considering you don't have to do that load of tripe then :D

Yep indeed, even though I still have ages to get it done by, I still need to do a ton of research and so forth. :P

whats this about purple cows? I wanna play!

Well, Mariah... it all started some time last week when Chris, me and (I think) Erica were talking about Red Bull... and I started contemplating about WHY they called it Red Bull, why not PURPLE COW.

So, that is now the new name for it.

Oh, and the cow is called Percy and he wants Chris...

THE END