Kansas City show [November 3rd]

Okay, so I went to the show yesterday.

I waited in line for like....idk...2 hours? me and my friends met a few guys, they were all really nice. We all stayed by each other inside too. So that was cool. Right before Paramore came out, me, my friend Chelsey, and one of the guys we met, Josh, all went to the side of the stage, because we couldn't breathe like...at all. This was seriously the craziest crowd I've EVER been in. It was ridiculous. paramore, obviously, was amazing as hell!! I loved every bit of their performance.

But...they disappointed me, and a lot of other fans, aswell.

A whole lot of us stood outside of their tour bus for TWO hours, only to be told that they weren't coming outside to meet their fans. It was FREEZING outside. I love Paramore to death, all of them, but...they could have told us they weren't coming out, instead of having us wait outside for two hours. It seriously pissed me off. And a lot of other people. Jeremy came outside, to go back into the bar real quick. he didn't say ONE word. He shoved through everyone as fast as he could. he could've said hi. I mean...i said hi to taylor, and he atleast said hi back and smiled. But yah. Their tour manager was the biggest jackass i've ever met. So was their driver.

Soo..I wasn't to pleased.

But the overall performance was amzing. I will give them credit for THAT.

I understand where both sides are coming from.

It would have sucked to have been waiting there for so long in the cold after the show.

Sorry that happened to be at one of those shows where they don't come out :(

The good news is they'll come around to your area again soon.

Things are different now. If this were a year ago, I'd say hanging out after a show would be a sure way to meet them. However, with the recent popularity, they've been doing meet and greets, press, and all that jazz all day and at the end of the night they are probably worn out and just don't have the energy to go meet tons more kids.

i feel lucky now that i have met them once b4 all this mtv shit.

i really dont blame them that they couldnt meet u guys. think about it. there are wayy to many fans now. it would b chaos. all the teenies would b going crazy. its probably not safe for them. and im sure after awhile there rather tired

the day has finally come. they are just too big now. after a show they have to be tired and there are a ton of fans now. it really would be out of hand with so many people out there.

i cant blame them either, im just glad i got to hang with them after a show a couple times cuz those days look like theyre over now.

I waited in line for like....idk...2 hours? me and my friends met a few guys, they were all really nice. We all stayed by each other inside too. So that was cool. Right before Paramore came out, me, my friend Chelsey, and one of the guys we met, Josh, all went to the side of the stage, because we couldn't breathe like...at all. This was seriously the craziest crowd I've EVER been in. It was ridiculous. paramore, obviously, was amazing as hell!! I loved every bit of their performance.

A whole lot of us stood outside of their tour bus for TWO hours, only to be told that they weren't coming outside to meet their fans. It was FREEZING outside. I love Paramore to death, all of them, but...they could have told us they weren't coming out, instead of having us wait outside for two hours. It seriously pissed me off. And a lot of other people. Jeremy came outside, to go back into the bar real quick. he didn't say ONE word. He shoved through everyone as fast as he could. he could've said hi. I mean...i said hi to taylor, and he atleast said hi back and smiled. But yah. Their tour manager was the biggest jackass i've ever met. So was their driver.

that's a shame, i'm really sorry you didn't get to meet them :(

weird that jeremy just walked on by aswell. that's not like him. i suppose he was just trying to get away as fast as possible if there were a lot of people there. if i were you i'd be raging aswell so don't pay any attention to all the little remarks people are firing at you on here. ofcourse there must be an explination and everything. i know they're not really coming out as much anymore as it is harder for them to due to the amount of people who actually want to meet them these days.. but it still doesn't make it any less upsetting.

did paramore do the miz biz & decoy encore performance for you guys too?