UK TOUR!

Casparchaos

Ah man more dates. I was really hoping to catch a NFG heading show whilst they were over here. Still probs go to the second London one if anyone else is?

aye, i thought they'd do that aswell. hmm. they should have done different places at least, i feel.

i think i'm gunna go to the extra manchester + birmingham ones.. seeing as i'll be there anyway.

i got preeesale for the birmingham one! didn't even realise the presale started tonight and i got the email at 5 past, so when i got to seetickets london had already sold out so i was like hmm i'll do birmingham haha, cos i was only gonna do one anyway :P infact i was gonna do neither till i heard there were m&gs.

i wish it was at the barras too! i love that place so much. i don't really like the carling academy. the bar is dead expensive and the sound is shit. i don't ever really enjoy myself at gigs there but i'm sure it'll be different for paramore.

mm, some mates of mine were there for FOB in april - dont think they thought it was too great either.

aww the Barrowlands is THEE best venue!

I was there for The All American Rejects. They were supported by Boys Like Girls and HelloGoodbye so by the time AAR came on i was half-dead! lol

I nearly fainted during Swing Swing. Had to get out and go to the first aid bit for some water.

It was nuts!

sounds like fun! lol.

crazy shit always like that happens at the barras.

last time i was there (for enter shikari) my boyfriends brother got his head stood on. niice.

anyway, yeah, i dont see why its not at that venue. its about the same capacity is it not? pft.

haha, i'm not coming. sorry pals. i know it just won't be the same without me, but i'm sure you'll have a good time :P

got my other birmingham ticket thanks to jessyoo!

awww Hayley =[[ it really wont b the same =[[ we will just av to make the others better than the london ones then =P